Ghostbusters: Legion 1 is the first issue in the Legion mini-series by 88MPH Studios
Six months ago...desperate to prevent the end of the world, the Ghostbuster took on Gozer in its chosen manifestation: a sixty foot tall marshmallow man in a sailor's suit. Only by risking their lives, were they able to close the interdimensional gate and defeat Gozer. The guys had saved Dana Barrett, not to mention the planet. They were heroes! Now their fame is fading and the Ghostbusters are getting back to work...
There were six total covers
- Regular cover
- Variant Painted Cover
- Peter Venkman.
- Retailer Incentive Cover
- No Ghost logo done in ultraviolet inks
- Graham Crackers Comics Exclusive (limited to 1000)
- Peter Venkman and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- Toyzz Exclusive (limited to 1000)
- Second Printing
- On page three, the newspaper clipping mentions Nostradamus.
- On page three, the guard mentions Elvis.
- On page four, Peter mentions Gozer.
- On page five, Corkie mentions the island of Ibiza and Bob Marley and Richard Nixon.
- On page five, Peter mentions Cameron Diaz.
- On page five, Ray's name tag is misspelled "Stanz"
- On page six, Peter notes Winston shaved his mustache but in the previous newspaper clip, the photo of the post-Gozer battle mistakenly shows Winston already without a mustache.
- On page seven, Winston's name tag is misspelled "Zedemore"
- On page nine, the Containment Unit and basement match that of the animated version from The Real Ghostbusters.
- On page nine, Winston likens the Class 2 Free Floater the team just captured to his nephew.
- On page 10, Janine mentions the Amanita Rubescens
- On page 10, Egon reveals he's moved on from a fungus to a coral hobby.
- On page 11, Egon admits he prefers free diving over scuba because he doesn't believe in compressed air.
- On page 15, Peter mentions the Twilight Zone
- On page 16, the Subway Ghost from the first movie appears.
- On page 17, Peter uses Ray's "Francine" nickname
- On page 23, Egon and Ray discuss Einstein
|Previous Comic book||Next Comic book|