with ghost claw
Swiveling Blaster seat
Front of Box Notes
(Left) Swiveling Blaster Seat
(Right) Reels in Ghost With Ghost Claw! (Ghost Included)
Back of Box Instructions
1. Gunner seat swivels and GhostBlasters rotate to shoot in any direction.
2. Gunner seat stores inside for undercover work.
3. Move the Ecto-1A forward and reel the ghost in. (Ghost included)
Description from Action Toy Guide
Get ready to roll on your own ghostly adventures with the Ecto-1. Hero figures sold separately.
Walmart Website 2021 Reissue
Information provided by press and gathered from the Walmart-"Ghostbusters Kenner Classics The Real Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Retro Vehicle with Accessories".
Ghostbusters Kenner Classics Ecto-1
About This Item:
- (Ages 4 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99/ Available: April 2021)
- It's a (proton) blast from the past with the GHOSTBUSTERS Kenner Classics Ecto-1 from Hasbro! Inspired by The Real Ghostbusters cartoon, with design and deco influenced by the toys from the 80s, the Kenner Classics Ecto-1 toy features moving wheels, an opening tailgate, a roof-mounted swivel blaster seat, and a deployable ghost claw so kids can imagine bustin’ and capturing ghosts with the included ghost figure.
- The Kenner Classics Ecto-1 is perfect for those wanting to relive the glory days of Saturday morning cartoons and ghostly green juice boxes or those who want to introduce a new generation of fans to the Ghostbusters. Available exclusively at Walmart.
Ghostbusters Kenner Classics The Real Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Retro Vehicle with Ghost Figure and Accessories, Toys for Kids Ages 4 and Up
- Walmart #589328017
- Arrives by Mon, August 9 (2021)
About This Item:
- When ghosts haunt the streets of New York, the Ghostbusters team steps up to stop them dead in their tracks!
- For those who want to relive the glory days of Saturday morning cartoons and ghostly green juice boxes or introduce a new generation of fans to the Ghostbusters, Hasbro has you covered with Kenner Classics Ghostbusters toys. Featuring design intended to replicate the original toys from the 1980s, along with the classic accessories and package art, Kenner Classics from Hasbro are a great addition to any collector’s shelf or fan’s playtime.
- THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS TM & ©2021 CPT Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Cadillac and all related Emblems and vehicle body designs are General Motors Trademarks used under license to Hasbro, Inc.
- Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes: vehicle, seat, ghost, sticker sheet, and instructions.
- Ages 4 and up
- Adult assembly required.
- WARNING: Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
CLASSIC KENNER DESIGN: Created to replicate the original Kenner Ecto-1 vehicle from the 1980s, Kenner Classics brings old favorites back to shelves everywhere
- THE GHOSTBUSTERS CAR: The reliable Ecto-1 has been with the Ghostbusters through thick and thin, always carrying the team and their gear on their ghost bustin’ adventures
- CARTOON-INSPIRED FEATURES: The Kenner Classics Ecto-1 toy features moving wheels, an opening tailgate, a roof-mounted swivel seat, and deployable ghost claw so kids ages 4 and up can imagine bustin’ and capturing ghosts with the included ghost figure
- 1980S ANIMATED SERIES-INSPIRED DESIGN: Inspired by the cartoon The Real Ghostbusters, with design and deco influenced by the toys from the 80s
- LOOK FOR OTHER KENNER CLASSICS: Keep your eyes peeled for Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters Kenner Classic action figures, vehicles, and roleplay toys (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Was re-released as "Ecto-1A" with new decals around the time Ghostbusters II was released.
- The Blaster seat makes a cameo on a special sketch cover of Ghostbusters #9
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #17, the Ecto-1 made by Kenner makes a non-canon cameo on top of the footlockers.
- On Cover RI of Ghostbusters Year One Issue #2, in the lower left is the Ghost Claw and in the upper right is the Gunner seat from the Kenner Ecto-1 toy.
- Ecto-Containment.com »Kenner »Vehicles »Ecto-1 page which has instructions for the Ecto-1 toy.