Agent Hawkins was a Homeland Security Agent. He appears in 2016 movie.
Agent Hawkins along with Agent Rorke came to the scene after Martin Heiss was thrown through the window by Mayhem thanks to Erin releasing the ghost from the ghost trap. The agents took the four Ghostbusters to the Mayor's office. Jennifer Lynch confirmed that both agents work for Homeland Security, and that they had been monitoring the Ghostbuster's activities. It was noted the agents are in charge of dealing with the ghost problem. After the meeting with the Mayor, Hawkins and Rorke brought the Ghostbusters back to their headquarters in chinatown. Hawkins hands them a card and then goes to the SUV while Rorke tells the Ghostbusters to stay off their turf. Hawkins drove away with Rorke in the SUV even though Rorke was still taunting the Ghostbusters.
Later Hawkins and Rorke show up at The Mercado Hotel and escort the Ghostbusters out while Jennifer tells the press that the events there were a stunt by the Ghostbusters.
Hawkins and Rorke later return to The Mercado, joined by Police Officers Officer Jensen and Officer Stevenson along with the police, SWAT, and the National Guard. Rowan comes down and then makes them dance to a song, then stand frozen in place. After the events of Rowan and all the ghosts being sucked back in the portal, Hawkins along with everyone else outside were able to move and go on like they had before Rowan had froze them.
- On July 6, 2015, it was reported Michael K. Williams was in talks to join the supporting cast.
- On February 25, 2016, Michael K. Williams confirmed he plays a FBI agent working for the Mayor of New York City. He is tasked with helping to cover up paranormal activity as a 'flash in the sky.' He confirmed doing a scene with Slimer.
- On July 10, 2015, it was reported Michael K Williams and Matt Walsh arrived in black suits from a black SUV and take the Ghostbusters with them after they finish talking to police officers at the Chinatown set.
- In a deleted scene, Hawkins ordered the firing of the Proton Cannon on the Mercado. His line was a nod to "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."
- In the Tor Books Ghostbusters Novelization, on page 179, Agent Hawkins' first name is Frank.
- ↑ Variety 7/6/15
- ↑ Entertainment Weekly "Michael K. Williams talks Ghostbusters: 'I'm in a scene with Slimer!'" 2/25/16
- ↑ Comic Book 7/13/15
- ↑ EMPIRE Online "Empire Podcast: Ghostbusters Spoiler Special with Paul Feig" 18:16-18:46 7/27/16 Paul Feig says: "I'm very sad because we actually had... had a "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" joke in there and cut it our because we had when the Homeland Security guys show up to Times Square there's this whole thing with a Proton Gun the government has come up with. We made this... this thing is as big as a tank - it comes and when it shoots the building, it actually powers up the building even more and shoots back blowing the thing up. We had Michael actually when he does the line like, "Alright, on the count of 1...2...5, fire!"."
- ↑ Narrator (2016). Tor Books- "Ghostbusters Novelization (Holder)" (2016) (Book p.179). Line reads: "When pressed, the black agent finally identified himself as Frank Hawkins, and his red-haired partner as Rorke but that was all he would reveal."
From Film and TrailersEdit
Deleted Scene "The Mayor's Office"Edit
Deleted Scene "Car Trouble"Edit
Deleted Scene "Bring It In"Edit
Deleted Scene "Where's The Walkie?"Edit