Alice Johnson was assigned by Celebrity Magazine to interview all four Ghostbusters for a feature story. However, only Peter Venkman talked. For two hours, 22 minutes, and 16 seconds. The interview was put on hold when the Ghostbusters were ordered by Mayor Lenny to investigate the haunted water supply. Alice accompanied the Ghostbusters and recorded everything, even Peter's mistake of not bringing any Traps. She waited for them at the docks when they went out on the East River to confront Necksa.
When Peter was blown to the docks, Alice declared the title of her story would be "The Ghostbusters' Last Case." Peter had an idea and had Alice meet him at the docks around 10-ish. She watched Peter save his comrades and force Necksa to leave New York once and for all. She apologized to Peter and took a group photograph for the cover of Celebrity Magazine.
- On page 15 of Ghostbusters Issue #3, Alice can be seen on a Celebrity Magazine advertisement near Winston Zeddemore.
- ↑ Marsha Goodman (1986). Episode Call Sheet and SAG Report - "The Devil in the Deep" (1986).
- ↑ Alice Johnson (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Devil in the Deep" (1987) (DVD ts. 4:45-4:46). Time Life Entertainment. Alice says: "Call me "Alice"."
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Devil in the Deep" (1987) (DVD ts. 4:35-4:39). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "Ms. Johnson, I want to stress the fact we are going into a dangerous and unpredictable situation."
- ↑ Alice Johnson (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Devil in the Deep" (1987) (DVD ts. 3:07-3:13). Time Life Entertainment. Alice says: "That's all very fascinating, Dr. Venkman but Celebrity Magazine sent me here to do an interview with all the Ghostbusters."