Ardsley Travel Plaza is a travel plaza located in Westchester County.
Once Ectotron apprised Optimus Prime of the situation on Earth involving the ghost of Starscream, Optimus decided to help investigate personally to support Ectotron. Optimus' personal craft made a discreet landing in New York near the Ardsley Travel Plaza. He chose a semi-trailer truck to scan for his vehicle form and drove to the coordinates Ectotron provided him. After an hour's drive, Optimus arrived at the Firehouse.
- On page 12 of Transformers/Ghostbusters Issue #3:
- The travel plaza is visually based on Ardsley Travel Plaza.
- In panel 1, the vehicles are based on:
- The orange rig scanned for Optimus Prime in The Transformers episode "More Than Meets the Eye, Part 1".
- Stunticon Motormaster in his Kenworth K100 Aerodyne form.
- Outlaw from the series M.A.S.K.
- Stunticon Breakdown in his Lamborghini Countach form.
- Stunticon Drag Strip in his Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler form.
- Stunticon Wildrider in his Ferrari 308 GTB form.
- Stunticon Dead End in his Porsche 928 form.