Armand's Restaurant is an upscale dining establishment that caters to the rich and famous of New York.
Primary Canon History
Peter Venkman managed to wrangle a reservation for two on New Year's Eve and took Dana Barrett to dinner. Just as Peter and Dana were rekindling their romance, the other three Ghostbusters stormed into Armand's covered in Mood slime and wearing only their long underwear. They spoke hysterically about the slime and its connection to the Manhattan Museum of Art. Ray Stantz accidentally slung some of the slime on a female patron. The Maître D' called the police and had them arrested.
Secondary Canon History
The Ghostbusters fought the Gozerian Terror Bear outside an Armand's Restaurant located in the Builtmore Hotel.
- In the Ghostbusters II August 5, 1988 draft, the restaurant where the date takes place is called Memphis, an exclusive and trendy establishment located on the Upper West Side. 
- The interiors were filmed at Val's on Riverside Drive.
- The man eating dinner with the woman who gets slimed by Ray is Peter Mosen, a famous Ghostbusters fan.
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, the Armand's Restaurant logo appears on a Times Square ad on the right.
- ↑ Aykroyd, Dan & Ramis, Harold (1988). Ghostbusters II (August 5, 1988 Draft) (Script p. 62). Paragraph reads: "Venkman and Lane are dining at Memphis, an exclusive and trendy restaurant on the Upper West Side."
- ↑ Wallace, Daniel (2015). Ghostbusters The Ultimate Visual History, p. 151. Insight Editions, San Rafael CA USA, ISBN 9781608875108. Line reads: "Elsewhere, Val's on Riverside Drive (identified in dialogie as Armand's) served as the site of Peter and Dana's dinner date ."
- ↑ Wallace, Daniel (2015). Ghostbusters The Ultimate Visual History, p. 151. Insight Editions, San Rafael CA USA, ISBN 9781608875108. Tom Duffield says: "It was two blocks from the studio. It was the closest restaurant that still had an upscale feeling to it."