Ben Cooper The Real Ghostbusters Costume Line was a line of costume items released in 1989 in America. Items are based on The Real Ghostbusters series. Note that in the case "costume poncho with topper mask", likely it was released before 1989, as it has the slightly older Ben Cooper logo on it.
List of Items
Note that some of the "Egon" costumes are vinyl (no arms short legs) and some are fabric. The Egon constume is also based on Peter's uniform but also features Slimer on the left.
- The Real Ghostbusters: Costume Poncho With Topper Mask (No Ghost Character)
- The Real Ghostbusters: Fabric Costume (Peter)
- The Real Ghostbusters: Fabric Dress-Up Costume & Mask (Egon)
- The Real Ghostbusters: Vinyl Costume & Mask (Egon)
- The Real Ghostbusters: Costume (No mask, assumed Egon mask Fabric)
- The Real Ghostbusters: Fun Poncho With Mask (Egon mask, No Ghost Character poncho)
- The Real Ghostbusters: Slimer Vinyl Costume & Mask
- In 1986, the filmation Ghostbusters had a costume also released by Ben Cooper. The Real Ghostbusters ones seemed to have been released in the 1989 season, three seasons later.
- During the late 80's, Ben Cooper Inc. was having financial problems and filed Chapter 11 on March 13, 1988. To add to the company's problems, their Georgia facility had burnt down in January 1989. Ultimately, Rubie's Costume Company bought Ben Cooper Inc. in 1992 after filing chapter 11 a second time the year before. 
- On page 25 of Ghostbusters Annual 2018, in panel 3, next to the box on the self is a Ben Cooper The Real Ghostbusters Egon mask.
- ↑ Ben Cooper Files to Reorganize in Chapter 11," Daily News Record, March 14, 1988; "Cooper Agrees to Pay Unsecured Creditors 100%," Daily News Record, October 26, 1988.
- ↑ Halloween Daily News- Ben Cooper Costumes Relaunched by Original Family (Interview Part 2), Jon James Miller: "When I reached out to Ira, over a year and half ago, the Ben Cooper brand had been dormant or dead for 25 years. So ’91 was the year that Ben Cooper went bankrupt, and in ’92 Rubie's ran with Ben Cooper Costumes for only one season, and then they discontinued it for good."