Celebrity Magazine is a tabloid magazine that focuses on famous people.
Celebrity Magazine once did a feature story on the Ghostbusters. Alice Johnson was assigned to interview them but it took many turns as it took place during the Necksa incident. After witnessing three of the four Ghostbusters getting swallowed up by Necksa, Alice decided to call her article "The Ghostbusters' Last Case." Eventually, Alice's opinion was changed for the positive and the feature was aptly titled "Ghost Bust'n." She took a group photo that became the cover of the feature issue.
- On page 15 of Ghostbusters Issue #3, a Celebrity Magazine advertisement can be seen by Winston Zeddemore
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters Issue #14, a Celebrity Magazine makes a non-canon cameo. As Peter goes upstairs, Janine is reading an issue featuring Elvis.
- On page one of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #5, a Celebrity Magazine makes a non-canon cameo. Janine is reading a copy at her desk.
- On page 15, panel 3 on the left, of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #15, a Celebrity Magazine makes a non-canon cameo being read by Janine.
- On page 8 of 35th Anniversary: Ghostbusters, in panel 1, the main ad at the entrance is for Celebrity magazine. In this case, Celebrity is a stand-in for Entertainment Weekly.
- ↑ Alice Johnson (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Devil in the Deep" (1987) (DVD ts. 3:07-3:13). Time Life Entertainment. Alice says: "That's all very fascinating, Dr. Venkman but Celebrity Magazine sent me here to do an interview with all the Ghostbusters."