Chris Hemsworth is an actor in Ghostbusters (2016 Movie).
- The Avengers - Actor (2012)
- Thor - Actor (2011)
- Star Trek - Actor (2009)
- Home and Away (TV Series) - Actor to 189 episodes (2004-2007)
- Guinevere Jones (TV Series) - Actor for 2 episodes (2002)
- Mike Hat was improvised by Hemsworth during filming.
- Paul Feig told Hemsworth Kevin would be Australian, too, if he accepted the role so he could be himself.
- On August 21, 2015, at 2:26 pm, Chris Hemsworth tweeted he finished filming his parts in the 2016 movie.
- On page 215 of Ghosts from Our Past: Both Literally and Figuratively: The Study of the Paranormal (Three Rivers Press), Chris Hemsworth is thanked in the acknowledgment section.
- On page 9 of Ghostbusters 101 #3, Erin's tirade about Kevin Beckman is a low level nod to Thor, whom Chris Hemsworth portrays in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies. 
- Official Facebook For Chris Hemsworth
- Official Twitter For Chris Hemsworth
- Official Instagram For Chris Hemsworth
- ↑ EMPIRE Online "Empire Podcast: Ghostbusters Spoiler Special with Paul Feig" 02:28-02:32 7/27/16 Paul Feig says: "That was actually -- that came from the mind of the genius Chris Hemsworth."
- ↑ EMPIRE Online "Empire Podcast: Ghostbusters Spoiler Special with Paul Feig" 03:03-03:08 7/27/16 Paul Feig says: "So immediately I said, "If I do this, I want you to play this Australian so you can be yourself"."
- ↑ chrishemsworth Tweet 8/21/15
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 5/26/17