Cindy is the former girlfriend of Jeremy.
Years ago, Jeremy asked Cindy to marry him but later turned him due to it wasn't the right time. She had a career to establish. Which in turn caused them to break up soon afterward. Years later, she got a letter from stating the end of the world is coming. After meeting the Ghostbusters, she explained her part in the events. It was concluded that Jeremy had been in contact with a Dark Entity which planned to end the world.
Cindy accompanied the Ghostbusters and tried to reason with Jeremy. But Jeremy will have none of it. He told her goodbye and that's he's sorry. During the chaos, she was saved by DyTyllio after almost falling over the edge. She is last seen standing with the Ghostbusters and Jeremy after they defeated the Dark Entity.
- Cindy's address is 427 South 15th Street, New York, New York.
- In Ghostbusters Issue #5, Cindy is the mother of the boy that gets possessed.
- Marsha Goodman (1986). Episode Call Sheet and SAG Report - "Ragnarok and Roll" (1986).
- Jeremy (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- Ragnarok and Roll (1987) (DVD ts. 15:10-15:11). Time Life Entertainment. Jeremy says: "Hello, Cindy."
- Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- Ragnarok and Roll (1987) (DVD ts. 6:00-6:08). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "There may be something significant in the center of the star's hub. It's a house. 427 South 15th Street."