The Demon in Picture is an entity that appears as a painting in Mrs. Roger's home. It manifests during the Ghostbusters' investigation, where Egon and Winston survey the house. The entity never really does nothing more than makes faces at Winston.
- In storyboards, after the Ghostbusters realize Mrs. Rogers was Wat, the Demon in Picture grabbed Winston after he turns his back on it. She lifts him up into the air by the collar but the others blast the painting. A smoldering hole is left where the face was in the painting.
- On page one of Ghostbusters Issue #8, the demon (in human form) makes a non-canon cameo as one of the paintings in the Arbutus Place Rest Home.
- On page 10 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #20, the Demon in Picture makes a non-canon cameo in panel 2 on Peter's right.
- In Ghostbusters International #2, on page 18 panel 4, the Demon in Picture, in human form, appears next to Winston like it did in the episode.
- In Ghostbusters International #3, on page 19, in panel 2, like in Ghostbusters International #1, the Demon in Picture makes a non-canon cameo in the Ghostbusters' room.
- ↑ Rader, Brad (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume One Disc Five, "Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood" Storyboard p. 120-121. CPT Holdings, Inc. Line reads: "Woman in painting turns into monster, reaches for Winston... grabs him up by collar, picks him up into air. Beam shoots in - hits evil woman - she drops Winston."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.