Not to be confused with Fearsome Flush figure
The Fearsome Flush is a possessed toilet that spews ectoplasm.
Ghost Card Information
- To Hit: 3 or higher, add a Stream
- To Trap: 1 Stream
- When Hit: See When Trapped.
- When Trapped: Fearsome Flush Slimes 2 spaces away in 4 directions (roll the Movement Die): Even numbers (2,4,6, & 8) Odd numbers (1, 3, 5, & 7). Then place it onto your Character Card.
- When Missed: Moves in a random direction until an obstacle or map edge stops movement.
These Class 1 mobile toilets of terror endlessly spew ectoplasm in every direction. It's unknown what initially possessed them, but they have since become a menace to lavatories and anywhere else they grace with their foul presence.
Fortunately, their level of annoyance is not matched with power as a proton stream is very effective in dispensing of them.
The Fearsome Flush is a Class 1
- The Fearsome Flush also originates from a figure of the same name in Kenner's The Real Ghostbusters toyline.
- On March 10, 2015, the 22nd stretch goal of Ghostbusters: The Board Game, $1175K, was introduced: 5 Free Class 1 Fearsome Flushes with Ghost Card.  The Fearsome Flushes were later unlocked. 
- ↑ Ghostbusters: The Board Game Update #41 3/10/15 "He makes Gozer look like Little Mary Sunshine!"
- ↑ Ghostbusters: The Board Game Update #43 3/10/15 "A Five Flusher!"