Ghost Figure: Brain Blaster Ghost an action figure which is part of Kenners The Real Ghostbusters Toy Line's line.
It was released in the American wave four with Pull Speed Ahead Ghost, Fright Feature Janine and the Haunted Human set of Terror Trash, Granny Gross, Mail Fraud, Hard Hat Horror, Tombstone Tackle, and X-Cop.
Brain Blaster Ghost
with four Mini-Lobe Ghosts
Front of Card InstructionEdit
Push along to pop up Mini-Lobe Ghosts
Back of Card InstructionEdit
1. Press down on center platform inside top of Brain Blaster Ghost to lock in position.
2. Insert each Mini-Lobe Ghost over one of the 4 pegs inside top of Brain Blaster Ghost. Each ghost must face toward the center but can be positioned over and peg.
3. Push Brain Blaster Ghost forward to activate up and down motion of each Mini-Lobe Ghost (A). Keep pushing forward to "explode" all Mini-Lobe Ghosts at once (B).
Description from Action Toy Guide
Push Brain Blaster across the floor and watch out. He'll blow his mind into 4 different ghostly pieces.
Kenner in America had two pressings done for the toy. One pressing has the front item number being "80100" and on the back the number "3369-018-00" with at the bottom the proof of purchase it refers to it as "Haunted Humans" with bar code number "0-76281-80100-1". The second pressing has the front item number being "80620" and on the back the number "3369-018-01" with at the bottom the proof of purchase it refers to it as "Brain Blaster" with bar code number "0-76281-80620-1". The Toys have no noticeable differences.
- On page one of Ghostbusters 101 #5, panel 1, the Brain Blaster makes a non-canon cameo as the second to last beer tap on the right.
- On page 36 of Ghostbusters Annual 2018, in panel 1, on the right is a ghost based on the Brain Blaster Ghost.