After a major power outage struck New York, the Ghostbusters must set out to capture all the ghosts escaping from their Containment Unit. With the whole city suffering from a blackout and onslaught of ghosts rampaging around, it's up to the Ghostbusters to quell the chaos and get those ghosts busted! Ghostbusters: Blackout is a cooperative board game for 2-4 players. In it, players roll dice and allocate them to move around the city, capture ghosts, and buy upgrades for their ghost-busting tech, all while trying to keep the city from collapsing from the ensuing chaos!
- Includes 20 Ghostbuster-themed custom dice
- Upgrade thematic gear and cooperatively capture chaotic ghosts
- Game design from Jon Cohn
On March 22, 2019, the June solicits revealed July 24 release date.
On June 9, 2019, the game was on display at Ghostbusters Fan Fest.
- ↑ Previews World product page 3/22/19
- ↑ Previews World 0/A product page 8/23/19
- ↑ Ghostbusters: Blackout Amazon pre-order page retrieved 1/29/19
- ↑ dannyschoening Tweet 2/5/19
- ↑ Bleeding Cool "Transformers/Ghostbusters Crossover in IDW Full June 2019 Solicits" 3/22/19
- ↑ Ghostbusters News Tweet 6/9/19
- ↑ Luis Delgado instagram 9/26/19