Chapter 08, which the Ghostbusters go on their first call, Stonebrook Theatre.
Listed as they appear in film.
- Rowan North
- Metal Head
- Erin Gilbert
- Abby Yates
- Jillian Holtzmann
- Patty Tolan
- Kevin Beckman
- NY1 News Anchor #1
- Martin Heiss
- Phil Hudson
- Jonathan the Theater Manager
- Fernando the Janitor
- Beasts Of Mayhem:
- Lead Singer
- Bass Guitarist
- Ely The Drummer
- Rock Guitarist
- Rock Guitarist
- Antenna-like Helmet (Background)
- Proton Grenade (Air Filter Prototype) (Briefly on table, near Jillian)
- Ghosts from Our Past: Both Literally and Figuratively: The Study of the Paranormal (Referenced to)
- Proton Pack (Mark I)
- Trap (attached at bottom of Jillian's Proton Pack)
- Large Duffel Bag
- Upper Arm Remote Trigger
- P.K.E. Meter
- Hyper-Ionization Device
- Stonebrook Theatre
- Zhu's Authentic Hong Kong Food
- Ecto-1 Driving scenes:
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters 101 #1, right of Kemp's Spectral Field Guide is the photograph of Abby and Erin at their high school fair, seen in the Extended Edition and deleted scenes of the 2016 movie.
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters 101 #2, Holtzmann mentions Queens and does her "Woo!" notably when Holtzmann drives Ecto-1 to Stonebrook Theatre.
- On page 10 of Ghostbusters 101 #3, Kevin Beckman is wearing the outfit when he appeared in Chapter 8 but his shirt is colored a solid green instead of white and green plaid
- The Cover RI of Ghostbusters: Answer The Call Issue #4 reuses a scene of Abby in Chapter 8 when the team splits up in Stonebrook Theatre.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters: Answer The Call Issue #4, the Ghostbusters suiting up is similarly staged as when they did so in the movie before going into the Stonebrook Theatre.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters: Answer The Call Issue #4, Erin and Abby say the same thing at the same time, a callback to the start of the Stonebrook Theatre case.
Images were grabbed from the Extended Cut on Blu-ray by Paul Rudoff. For consistency, all images have been framed at 2.39:1, as the majority of the movie is. Black bars have been removed, even where the movie image leaks out of the frame or has IMAX 1.78:1 framing.
While the majority of the movie is framed at 2.39:1, with black bars at the top and the bottom of the screen to put it in a 16:9 aspect ratio, a few shots have special effects that leak out of the movie image and extended over the black bars. This gallery subsection shows some of these shots uncropped.
|Previous Chapter||Next Chapter|
|Chapter 07||Chapter 09|