Chapter 12, which is when the Ghostbusters confront Rowan.
Listed as they appear in film.
- Jennifer Lynch
- Erin Gilbert
- Abby Yates
- Jillian Holtzmann
- Patty Tolan
- Kevin Beckman
- Vanessa The Desk Clerk
- Ghost Portal Mirrors
- Rowan North
- Agent Hawkins
- Agent Rorke
- NY1 Reporter at The Mercado
- Blogger Chris Gethard
- Fox 5 News Anchors 1
- Fox 5 News Anchors 2
- Dean Harold Filmore
- Dean Thomas Shanks
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Ghost News website
- Ley Lines: of North America
- Antenna-like Helmet (Background)
- Proton Pack (Mark II)
- Barrier Compromising Master Machine
- Ghosts from Our Past: Both Literally and Figuratively: The Study of the Paranormal (Rowan's Copy)
- P.K.E. Meter
- Ghost Chipper (On table at headquarters)
- Zhu's Authentic Hong Kong Food
- Ecto-1 Driving scenes:
- The Mercado Hotel
- In Ghostbusters Annual 2017, on page 39, in panel 2, on the far right, on the tower monitor screen is the Ghost News website.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters 101 #1, to the right of the flier is the photographs of the Rivera Ballroom and staff of the Mercado Hotel from the company website seen in the 2016 movie when Patty identified Rowan in chapter 12.
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters 101 #3, in panel 3, Holtzmann has on her "One of the Girls" T-shirt from Chapter 12 of the 2016 movie.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters 101 #4, in panel 2, draped on a chair is the "Nosebusters" article involving Erin punching the Blogger in Chapter 12.
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters: Answer The Call Issue #2, Kevin is still wearing his white shirt and black vest civies, first seen in Chapter 12.
Images were grabbed from the Extended Cut on Blu-ray by Paul Rudoff. For consistency, all images have been framed at 2.39:1, as the majority of the movie is. Black bars have been removed, even where the movie image leaks out of the frame or has IMAX 1.78:1 framing.
While the majority of the movie is framed at 2.39:1, with black bars at the top and the bottom of the screen to put it in a 16:9 aspect ratio, a few shots have special effects that leak out of the movie image and extended over the black bars. This gallery subsection shows some of these shots uncropped.
Behind The ScenesEdit
|Previous Chapter||Next Chapter|
|Chapter 11||Chapter 13|