Ghostbusters (2016 Movie) Deleted Scene: "Patty's Car" was an extended/alternate scene.
(The scene opens with Patty presenting the Cadillac hearse) Patty contended it was Cadillac. Abby specified it was Cadillac hearse. (Erin asks if there's a dead body in the back) Abby believed dead body in the back and gas in the gas tank were equal in importance. Patty proposed if there was a body, they could just drop it off on the way to the next job. (Patty elects Holtzmann to look) Patty wasn't surprised Holtzmann would be interested. (Patty talks about being required to turn in any body they find) Erin asked why the roof was red. Patty explained her uncle believed people should go out in style but admits he also used to be a pimp. Holtzmann believed it was big enough to hold the equipment and all of Erin's big ideas. She made a shrill voice at Erin and tried to tickle her. Abby separated them with her left arm. Holtzmann made a pun and said, "Polite women rarely make hearse-story," "The hearse cut is the deepest," and "I hurt my foot, I need a registered hearse." Erin excused herself and went back inside. Holtzmann had one more, "Do you have a Coke? I'm hearsty." Abby warned Patty she was going to keep talking. Patty quipped she was about to take all those jokes into the hearse and bury them at the graveyard.
- Patty reveals the red roof of the hearse was a stylistic choice done by Uncle Bill and he is an ex-pimp.
- Holtzmann makes puns of:
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, an American historian, who is credited with "Well-behaved women rarely make history."
- Cat Stevens' song "The First Cut is the Deepest."
- Holtzmann mentions Coca-Cola.
- Patty Tolan (2016). Ghostbusters (2016 Movie) Deleted/Alternate Scenes; (Deleted Scene): Patty's Car (2016) (Blu-Ray ts. 0:01:03-0:01:11). Sony Pictures. Patty Tolan says: "Oh! Well, my uncle believed that people need to go out in style. But he also used to be a pimp so that might have a little bit to do with it."