In Ghostbusters the Deleted Scene: Pulling Up To Fort Detmerring Ray and Winston drive the Ecto-1 through the entrance to Fort Detmerring and talk to the park ranger.
Ecto-1 arrives at Fort Detmerring, pulling up to a pair of massive parapets and a hewn timber gate set in a thick redoubt on an escarpment high above the river. Two rangers approach Ray Stantz and Winston Zeddemore. One of the park rangers greets them and noted it had been weeks since the Ghostbusters were called about their problem. Winston chalks it up to it being the busy time of the year. The ranger admits no one likes to talk about the problem. Ray and Winston assure him it's alright to tell them about it.
Ray and Winston walk down a corridor past a long line of cannon. Ray orders Winston to check the armory while he does down to the officers' barracks. Winston heads down a long, long passageway. Ray descends stone stairs.
Noted Other Media
Ghostbusters: The Supernatural Spectacular
Based on Pages 175-176 of GB:TSS.
It was suggested by Winston that he had enough charge according to his accelerator for one more job.
Based on Page 109 of GB:N.
It was noted by Ray that this was the last job of the night. This book didn't cover the conversation between the Ghostbusters and the park ranger.
- Fort Detmerring scenes were filmed on a small set adjacent to Dana's apartment on a standing set on Stage 12 at Columbia Ranch.  The set was simply dressed with an identifying sign and guard shack. 
- Ghostbusters (Deleted Scene): The Fort Detmerring Ghost
- Ghostbusters (Chapter 14): Welcome Aboard
- Ghostbusters (Chapter 20): Keymaster
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 130 annotation. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0918432685. Paragraph reads: "In a scene deleted from the final film, the Ectomobile arrives at Fort Detmerring -- a standing set at the Columbia Ranch, dressed rather simply with an identifying sign and a guard shack."
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 135 annotation. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0918432685. Paragraph reads: "Ivan Reitman and Dan Aykroyd discuss an upcoming shot in the truncated Fort Detmerring sequence, filmed on a small set adjacent to Dana's apartment on Stage 12."