In Ghostbusters II the Deleted Scene: Jack Buys It, Jack confronts the Ghostbusters again, Peter informs Lenny that they were placed in Parkview Psychiatric Hospital by Jack, and ultimately Jack tries to deal with the slime on the Museum.
- Pistol Belt
- Leg Hose
- Key Fob
- Belt Gizmo
- Electrical Gloves
- Proton Pack
- Particle Thrower
- Ecto Goggles
A police escort arrived at the Manhattan Museum of Art with Mayor Lenny's limousine. Jack Hardemeyer emerged first and immediately told the Ghostbusters to leave. The Mayor asked the fire captain if he could get into the museum. The captain replied jokingly, maybe with a nuclear warhead. Lenny then asked why this was all happening. Peter chimed in that they tried to explain it but Jack had them committed to Parkview Psychiatric Hospital. Jack flipped out and ordered the Ghostbusters to get rid of the slime they placed all over the museum. The Ghostbusters and Lenny stared at him and said nothing. Undaunted, he identified himself and pounded on the slime shell. He was promptly sucked in and presumed dead. Jack's shoes landed on the steps smoking. Lenny turned to Peter and asked them what they needed. Peter placed his arm around his shoulder and warned him it was going to be a big ask.
- There is yet another take on this scene called "Peter's Concern" which also features Peter talking with Lenny and the demise of Jack in the wall of slime.
- Part of this scene, Mayor Lenny stepping out of his limousine, is reused for the end credit featuring David Margulies in Chapter 28: World is Safe Again.
- Peter alludes to the Parkview Psychiatric Hospital.
- Peter gives Jack the nickname "Mr. Hard-On".
- Deleted Scene: We're Getting Nowhere
- Deleted Scene: We'll Handle Everything from Here
- Deleted Scene: Peter's Concern
- Deleted Scene: Kumbaya
- Deleted Scene: Can You Get Into That Museum