When Louis Tully got off the bus, Slimer entered frame and rushed intently up to Louis and patted him on the shoulder. Slimer wanted to go with Louis really badly but Louis told him he can't. Slimer became sad and Louis tried to cheer him up. It worked but Slimer hugged Louis and gave him a big kiss then flew off.
- While this scene was completely deleted in the film, in the third part of "NOW Comics The Real Ghostbusters starring in Ghostbusters II", a scene where Slimer drops off can be seen.
- In the February 27, 1989 version of the Ghostbusters II, it is suggested the scene took place right after the defeat of Vigo when the new painting of the four Ghostbusters and baby Oscar appears.
- Once again Louis notes that Slimer stinks. This seemed to be a theme that Louis would note that about Slimer.
- Janine suggests that Slimer was not deemed a threat in the Firehouse. Somewhat, suggesting that he is tolerated by her. 
- Eisenberg, Adam (November 1989). Ghostbusters Revisited, Cinefex magazine #40, page 22 footnote. Cinefex, USA.
- Aykroyd, Dan & Ramis, Harold (1988). Ghostbusters II (February 27, 1989 Draft) (Script p. 107).
- Janine Melnitz (2014). Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Gift Set (2014), Ghostbusters II, Louis' Secret (1989) (DVD ts. 00:48-00:50). Columbia Pictures. Janine says: "Oh. Oh, he's all right."
- Robin Shelby uploaded (as SeanNRobin) video "Louis Slimer Bus Scene"
- William Forsche uploaded video "Ghostbusters II Rick Moranis and Annie Potts Slimer Scenes"
- Spook Central on "Louis Chats With Slimer After Getting Off Bus"
All deleted scene screen caps taken from Robin Shelby upload of the scene on Youtube.