A Gameboy port of HAL's New Ghostbusters II Video Game. When ported over from the NES to the Gameboy, the character of Louis was removed, as was the color (since the Gameboy is a monochrome system).
- Was released in the United States with two different covers. One features the two-finger No Ghost logo against a black background, while the other features a group shot of the Ghostbusters against a blue background.
- On page seven of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #2, left of Kylie Griffin is a drawing depicting the video game.
- On page 17 of Ghostbusters International #7, the game makes a non-canon cameo on the TV screen in panel 6.
- On page 5 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #2, in panel 2, on the four screens are stills from the Ghostbusters II Gameboy game.
- On page 3 of Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #2, in panel 6, on the two green screens are from stage 1 of the Ghostbusters II Game Boy.