Go back to Ghostbusters Timelines
Millions of Years Ago
- Campucho is trapped under decayed carboniferous matter.
100,000 Years Ago
- Mee-Krah awakens and its trail of destruction creates the Gobi Desert.
Thousands of Years Ago
- Necksa, one of the primal gods, begins its slumber.
Between 32,000 to 10,000 Years Ago
- Power Demons are depicted on Paleolithic cave paintings.
13,000 Years Ago
- Mee-Krah awakens and its trail of destruction creates the Sahara Desert.
10,500 Years Ago
- Mee-Krah awakens and its trail of destruction creates Death Valley.
10,000 Years Ago
- The Collector is imprisoned in the Land of Lost Objects.
- Hob Anagarak encounters first man, whom use magic to imprison it in a block of black ice.
- Power Demons enter a state of dormancy during an ice age.
6000 Years Ago
- The Undying One rules over the Ibandi but after an exhausting battle with the gods, is imprisoned by man.
- Pompey's Pillar is erected in ancient Egypt by Pharaoh Thutmose III.
3000 Years Ago
- Ral is tricked by humans and imprisoned in a statue.
- The Scarab of Apshai is closed and Apshai is banished from Egypt
- The Sphinx wipes out half the population of Thebes.
Between 200 B.C. and 100 A.D.
- The Orb of Moldova is used by ancient Druids during rituals.
2000 Years Ago
- The Halloween Deal is brokered. The worst demons go to the Netherworld in exchange of humans remembering them on one day of the year, Halloween.
- Shanbahac destroys a South American civilization and goes into dormancy.
- The City of Krobos disappears.
5th Century A.D.
- Merlin casts a spell that anchors Sir Breuse Sans Pitie to a tapestry.
7th Century A.D.
- The Gaelic harvest festival of Samhain originates at summer's end.
- A Level 4 Flyer is seen in India.
- Saint Theophilus seals the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in a codex with a special wax seal.
- The Scepter of Donar is no longer used again.
- In Extreme Ghostbusters "Bird of Prey": Swen Christianson's grandfather states the Scepter was not used in 100 generations. 100 generations is assumed to be 1000 years.
- In actual history, Shamanism in the Northern Scandanavian Tribes ended in 1000 A.D. due in part to the rise of Christianity. This correlates well with the year 997 A.D. used for this entry.
Between 9th and 13th Century A.D.
- In ancient Iceland, a pagan festival takes place every 13 years in honor of Kahlil.
- The event that inspired "The Pied Piper of Hamelin" takes place.
- Fritz becomes a ghost.
15th Century A.D.
- Lord Kildarby and his army are killed by an invading army.
- "Galileo and his Study of Medieval Poltergeist" is published.
- The Winged Puma is first sighted in the territory that would later become New York.
- May 10th: The Monastery of Saint Theophilus is ransacked by bandits. The Codex of Saint Theophilus is lost.
- August: The Battle of Dunkeld takes place.
- Heronymus summons Arzun and Thole to enslave but is pulled into the Netherworld, instead.
- Eli Spengler imprisons Kestrel in a crystal containment unit.
- Following his encounter with Luko, Antonio Garibaldi is imprisoned for heresy.
18th Century A.D.
- A Leprechaun places a curse on the O'Malley clan.
- In The Real Ghostbusters "The Scaring of the Green": Deputy Chief O'Malley states his great-grandfather encountered the Bog Hound.
- St. Patrick's Day has been on liturgical calendar since the 1600s. But based on O'Malley's relative age and counting back to his great-grandfather, the event is estimated to be in the 18th century.
- The Jersey Devil begins haunting the Pine Barrens.
- Zedikiah Spengler attempts to refill a dried up well with magic but rouses a genius loci, instead.
- June 15th: A demon loyal to the Lord of the Stench steals scissors from Benjamin Franklin during his kite experiment. Franklin substitutes a key for the scissors.
- Commodore Stephen Decatur fights the Jersey Devil.
- The last sighting of ghost ship holding ghost pirates is recorded, that is until 1985.
- Hanover is settled in New York.
19th Century A.D.
- Ichabod Crane first encounters the Headless Horseman and barely escapes with his life.
- Ichabod Crane's son is chased by the Headless Horseman.
- December: The Ghostbusters mistakenly trap the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future but return them to their proper place in time.
- The Haunted Franklin Stove Incident takes place.
- The Stantz Family migrates from Russia to New York.
- February 22nd: Pompey's Pillar is erected in Central Park, New York.
- October 26th: The Earp Gang dies in a shoot out at the O.K. Corral.
- The Stantz Family purchases a home in New York.
- The most exciting horticultural event occurs, that is until 1985.
- Simon Quegg becomes bound to a supernatural buggy and horse and is chased eternally by a manifestation of his cruelty, the Dark Rider.
- Scareface manifests in New York.
Late 1880s A.D.
- Gustave Eiffel develops a form of ectoplasmic entrapment.
- March 31st: The Eiffel Tower is opened to visitors.
- Lothgar is imprisoned in a parallel dimension accessible from a giant cuckoo clock after villagers sabotage it.
- A Malignant Leprechaun is brought over from Ireland at the turn of the century.
- April 29th: Casey Jones dies in America's most infamous train wreck.
- Mr. Tummell begins his career.
- April 14-15th: The Titanic is sunk due to the presence of a Gremlin.
- Charles Faversham summons a powerful entity into his attic. Unable to send it back to where it originated, Faversham binds it to the attic.
- Charles Foster Hearse starts the Spooks Illustrated magazine.
- The Headless Horseman adopts a motorcycle motif.
- H.P. Lovecraft and other writers craft the Cathulhu mythos in stories.
- The Hotel Boudreaux in Muddy Flat, Louisiana has a brochure printed.
- Al Capone spends his last years in prison.
- The demonoid Fear Itself is first sighted in New York.
- January 8th: Elvis Presley is born.
- Elwin Spalding and his crew are expelled from college.
- Winchester Wolf kidnaps Walt Fleischman from his private studio through the Cartoon Door.
- Heck House begins a long historical run as the most haunted house.
- Generous Motors is founded in Detroit, Michigan.
- The New Jersey Parallelogram, near the Ambrose Channel, claims the Battleship Bismarck.
- Malachi, the trumpet player based in Muddy Flat, dies.
- The Amorgortle Manifestation takes place in Peru. The abductee appears in a painting.
- A tenement is torn down in Brooklyn.
- The Matchstick and Butterworth circus is destroyed in a fire.
- The Slime Creeper Room Incident takes place.
- A wing of the Generous Motors factory is closed, sealing up a group of Gremlins.
- Phillip Spade witnesses Blackie's transformation into a guardian entity.
- June 21st: Le Maison begins to claim victims in the Bronx.
- A malt shop replaces a burnt down circus in Brooklyn.
- The Haunted Zucchini Scare of the 1950s is debunked as mass hysteria.
- Civil Defense tunnels are constructed for various state, city, county, and federal buildings.
- The Giant Ants of Santa Clara event take place.
- Spring: S.I.D.N.E.E. absorbs a tanker.
- Boxwood and Hedges discover that plants like violin music.
- Leonard Bates is born.
- Egon Spengler is born.
- April 10th: The Ghostbusters mistakenly create a strain in the space-time continuum and travel back to 1959, causing the Ghost Invasion of '59.
- Ray Stantz is born.
- Between October 23rd and November 22nd: Janine Melnitz is born.
- In Extreme Ghostbusters "The Crawler": Janine Melnitz reveals she is a Scorpio so she must be born between October 23rd and November 22nd.
- In The Real Ghostbusters "The Brooklyn Triangle": Janine Melnitz gets her 1977 high school year book back and shows him her graduation picture. 1977-18=1959.
- The Extreme Ghostbusters Official Website is mistaken with some information and is not counted, the six year age difference between Egon Spengler and Janine Melnitz is ignored.
- Egon Spengler is given a microscope for his third birthday.
- The Boogieman terrorizes a young Egon Spengler.
- Egon Spengler earns a degree while in grade school. He also builds the largest ant farm in Ohio.
- Summers: The Venkman family vacations in South Dakota during summer breaks.
- Peter Venkman loses his lunchbox in the 6th grade.
- Winston Zeddemore and his aunt visit Penn Station.
- Ray Stantz, as a child, aspires to be a magician.
- Winston Zeddemore, as a child, aspires to be an astronaut.
- The Lizardo movie series begins.
- The future captain of a tugboat begins sailing the waters near New York.
- The original Penn Station is torn down.
- A trap door is sealed off in a Studio 9 set in California after an accident.
- Between April 22-October 18: A pin from the 1964 New York World's Fair at Flushing Meadows Corona Park somehow ends up in the possession of Peter Venkman over 20 years later.
- The tunnels below the Firehouse are longer used.
- Campucho's slumbering in an oil field causes the Hudson River Oil Refinery to be abandoned by its owners.
- Mrs. Attelmeyer begins her career as a temporary secretary.
- July 20th: A Class 2 Floater is seen on The Moon.
- Subway Station 13 is closed down due to creepy occurrences.
- Summers: Peter Venkman works with carnies during summer vacations in his high school years.
- At age 12, Winston Zeddemore wanted to own a horse.
- The "1970s" timeframe is based on conjecture that he was born in the 1950s along with the other Ghostbusters.
- Vladimir Pavel Maximov begins working on his paranormal theory about the Titanic.
- Irving volunteers to be part of a magic act and is lost in a parallel dimension for over a decade.
Middle 1970s A.D.
- Ray Stantz builds three cars in his last year of auto shop class.
- Ray Stantz has one free helicopter piloting lesson.
- Peter Venkman begins attending college.
- Janine Melnitz graduates from high school.
- Roland Jackson is born.
- The Extreme Ghostbusters Official Website is mistaken with some information but since there is no contradiction, Roland Jackson being one year older than Garrett Miller and Kylie Griffin is honored.
- In Extreme Ghostbusters "Dry Spell": Roland mentioned he was the oldest among the four Extreme Ghostbusters.
- Eduardo Rivera is born.
- Peter Venkman stops studying Engineering when he discovers it has nothing to do with trains.
- Garrett Miller is born.
- Kylie Griffin is born.
- The New Jersey Parallelogram, near the Ambrose Channel, claims seven ships in this era.
- Drool the Dog-Faced Goblin joins Madame LaFarge's Amazing Traveling Sideshow.
- Count Vostok purchases a castle in Boldavia.
- Egon Spengler and Ray Stantz are kicked out of the University for trying to reanimate the dead.
- Garrett Miller is three years old.
- Lawrence Tully is born.
- Warner Applegate III purchases Castle Kildarby.
- The Ghostbusters are founded.
- The Ghostbusters go on their first bust at the Sedgewick Hotel and capture Slimer.
- After capturing numerous entities and imprisoning them in their custom-made containment unit, a skeptical EPA agent named Walter Peck believes the Ghostbusters to be con men and shuts off their storage grid, releasing all of the captured ghosts.
- The Ghostbusters defeat Gozer by crossing the streams into its Ziggurat.
- The Ghostbusters rebuild the Firehouse, adopt Slimer, and defeat their ectoplasmic doppelgangers.
- In The Real Ghostbusters "Citizen Ghost": Peter Venkman states or refers to these events and the rebuilding happened right after they stopped Gozer, they rebuilt the containment grid. While it is not stated, they also may have recaptured the ghosts that escaped when the original containment unit was shut off by Walter Peck.
- Three Class 5 Full Torso Apparitions named Slug, Snarg, and Zonk are captured by the Ghostbusters. They escape the containment grid and masquerade themselves as rival Ghostbusters to drive the team out of business. The ghosts mistakenly awaken a Full Magnitude Class 10 while trying to get revenge on the Ghostbusters for capturing them. The Ghostbusters initiate a full power overload of Ecto-2's systems to disperse the Class 10.
- A spirit named Killerwatt causes a P.K.E. Surge in Brooklyn. This results in widespread blackouts across New York City and an infestation of Electric Possessor Ghosts. The Ghostbusters and Slimer track Killerwatt to a power plant and trap the entity.
- Wat attempts to destroy the Ghostbusters and open the Containment Unit in order to amass an army powerful enough to conquer the physical plane. Instead, Wat and his servitor Precious are captured.
- On Winston Zeddemore's birthday, Poltergeists conduct another random attack. This is the third night in a row, the entities have appeared. The Ghostbusters find out their leader, Ghash is feeding on them. The Ghostbusters extract Slimer from Ghash, trap him, and quickly places him in the Containment Unit.
- Monday Morning: A nest of Trolls issues a 12 hour ultimatum on the Queensboro Bridge: find their missing comrade or New York gets destroyed by their Fire Flies. The Ghostbusters deceive them with a statue of the missing troll.
- The Ghostbusters are hired by two children, Meghan and Kenny Carter, to save them from the Boogieman. They seal the Boogieman in his own domain with a hyperspatial implosion.
- The Ghostbusters are nearly defeated by a rogue Sandman but Ray Stantz' Aunt Lois' advice about dreams saves the day and the Sandman is captured.
- September: Mysterious spikes in P.K.E. readings are recorded. They are caused by the arrival of an ancient artifact containing Samhain.
- October 31st: Samhain is released by his goblin underlings in New York. Samhain uses his powers to stop time and make Halloween last forever. The Ghostbusters utilize light to weaken Samhain and captures him.
- 10 years after the previous festival, the Winged Puma Parade in Morrisville welcomes Ray Stantz, a native of the town, as a honorary marshal. The petty jealousy of Alan Favish helps to awaken the legendary Winged Puma. The Ghostbusters reverse the polarity of the Proton Packs to counter the negative energy empowering the entity. They capture it while riding a parade float in the form of a giant shoe.
- The Ghostbusters arrive in California to inspect the movie being made about them and end up battling a Sleeping Ghost. "Ghostbusters" premieres soon after but Peter Venkman is not happy with the actor chosen to portray him.
- Cynthia Crawford, a reporter for UBN News, meets with Peter Venkman. He tells her how Slimer came to be part of the Ghostbusters family.
- Janine Melnitz comes along on a bust and accepts a lamp on behalf of the Ghostbusters as payment. She releases an evil Genie, who releases his comrades through an inter-dimensional gateway until the Ghostbusters reverse the flow and recapture all the entities.
- December: While returning from a case in upstate New York, the Ghostbusters encounter a time slip and realize they must repair the timeline in order to save Christmas. The team aids Ebenezer Scrooge in seeing the error of his ways while Egon Spengler performs a dangerous extraction mission in the Containment Unit.
- Construction workers accidentally initialize the Doomsday Door, a doorway intended to open after the end of the world. After two hours, the Ghostbusters venture past the Door and reverse the flow of energy to save the world, again.
- After three weeks of no cases, the Ghostbusters stop WBOO, a TV station pirated by ghosts, from going national.
- February 19th: While on route to the International Parapsychological Expo at Tulane, the Ghostbusters disperse the ghost of Malachi from finalizing a dangerous time slip phenomena.
- The ghost ship of Captain Jack Higgins arrives at the Maritime Museum to reclaim a stolen treasure. The Ghostbusters intervene and capture Higgins and his crew.
- Domoviye in Ray Stantz' Aunt Lois' home are angered by the sham performed by Dr. Bassingame. The Ghostbusters capture all but one of them. The last leaves the property hiding on Bassingame's back.
- March 17th: A Bog Hound manifests during the full moon and attempts to kidnap the current head of the O'Malley clan, who happens to be a Deputy Police Chief O'Malley in New York City. He recruits the Ghostbusters to help him in exchange for taking care of their criminal record. The Ghostbusters are honored at a St. Patrick's Day celebration.
- After the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is recaptured, Cyrus Spengler, Egon Spengler's uncle, releases him from his duty to help with the family business.
- Slimer is accidentally molecular dis-coordinated and slimes up New York City. He is eventually restabilized.
- After their previous battle 500 years ago, the supernatural forces of good and evil manifest at the Jaguars Stadium and play for Peter Venkman's soul.
- Three Days Ago: The Ghostbusters capture Pier Ghosts at Pier 70 just as the MS Applegon sets off for the New Jersey Parallelogram.
- Tuesday: The Coast Guard reports MS Applegon overdue.
- Eight Hours Later: A Coast Guard captain approaches the Ghostbusters for help in a rescue mission after losing contact with MS Applegon.
- The Ghostbusters disperse the New Jersey Parallelogram near the Ambrose Channel.
- The Ghostbusters are hired by Peter's college fraternity Tri Kuppa Bru to capture the ghosts of Elwin Spalding and his crew.
- June 13th: The Ghostbusters are contracted by the government to capture a ghost on Space Platform Galileo.
- Fleischman Studio hires the Ghostbusters to investigate the private studio of Walt Fleischman and discover he was kidnapped by one of his creations, Winchester Wolf. They bring Fleischman back to the physical plane.
- Valkyries manifest at a showing of "Ride of the Valkyries." The Ghostbusters are capture all of them.
- The Ghostbusters are doused in a special chemical tainted by a ghost and it results a unique reconstruction of the entity.
- One Week Later: The Ghostbusters are cleared for release after no signs of recurrence from exposure to the chemical.
- Agatha Grisley, mystery writer, passes away while in the midst of writing another book.
- Weeks Later: During a supernatural drought, the Ghostbusters become Crimebusters and topple crime in New York City.
- Summer, Two Weeks Later: After a two week supernatural drought, the Ghostbusters discover a group of ghosts who sabotaged the Pillar of New York.
- The ghost of Agatha Grisley interrupts the reading of her will and prompts the Ghostbusters to help finish her final manuscript. Winston Zeddemore accepts the challenge. Pleased with the manuscript, Grisley peacefully disperses.
- A sociopath named Cubby conducts a Class 5 Summoning and is given the power to rid the world of chickens by the demon Morganon. The Ghostbusters help Morganon reverse the wish.
- A Period of Four Days: A heart-broken man named Jeremy Whittington recites an incantation to receive a flute that brings about Ragnarok. He is convinced to reverse the spell.
- The Ghostbusters are hired by Generous Motors to deal with a group of Gremlins.
- The Ghostbusters stop a Banshee before she can perform at Carnegie Hall.
- A Period of Two Days: Horace Stuart begins haunting his mansion at Glencove but he is unaware he is dead. The Ghostbusters are hired by Stuart to catch a ghost. They capture a sprite and help Stuart disperse peacefully.
- The Lord of the Stench attempts to steal the shears of the Three Fates for his master, the Lord of Evil. The Fates recruit the Ghostbusters to help them retrieve the shears.
- Mr. Tummel transmits his wealth to the Netherworld and causes an ecto surge. The Ghostbusters intervene and use a Ghost Trap to cause a feedback loop and close the doorway.
- Gregor hires the Ghostbusters to take care of Vampires in his town, Lupusville, but they discover a war between two vampire factions and Werewolves. The Ghostbusters vacate the town and seal it off from the outside world.
- The Ghostbusters are unable to trap a Free Floating Miasmic Phantom. It stalks them for a week.
- One Week Later: The Ghostbusters investigate Drool in the Pokonos but are attacked by a vengeful Metamorph.
- The Ghostbusters help Simon Quegg find his way home and disperse.
- After 60 years, the stars are in a unique alignment again. The Cult of Cathulhu summons Cathulhu on Coney Island. The Ghostbusters follow the clues left in a comic book to banish the powerful entity back to where it came from.
- Ray Stantz inherits a castle from his late uncle, Andrew McMillan, but the Ghostbusters become embroiled in stopping the ghosts of Dunkeld linked to the property.
- The Headless Motorcyclist stalks the ancestor of Ichabod Crane, Kate, but the Ghostbusters help end the family curse. She is given the honor of activating the trap that captures the entity.
- Belleranthon in Mrs. Faversham's attic is captured by the Ghostbusters.
- A 20/40/60 news crew causes a lab accident in which Egon Spengler's body is possessed by a demon.
- The Ghostbusters are contracted by MJN Studios to consult on the movie ″Horror House.″
- One Month Later: The Ghostbusters are lured to a MJN Studios back-lot and ambushed by Cadrin, Dimbo, and Joe; a trio of ghosts from the ″Horror House″ set. The team is saved by MJN Studios Movie Star Ghosts.
- Summer: During the Summer Gala Festival, the ghosts of Castle Kildarby manifest. The Ghostbusters make a deal: if they can stop the Bird of Kildarby, then the ghosts will vacate. The Ghostbusters capture the entity but decide to broker a deal allowing the other ghosts to live in the castle.
- Proteus manifests in Midtown Manhattan and initiates high spectral activity to capture the Ghostbusters. The team is saved by Janine Melnitz.
- Janine Melnitz accidentally releases the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The Ghostbusters travel to Greece to acquire a unique wax seal and imprisons the entities in a trap.
- During a bust at UR Steel, a ghost is fused to molten steel. It attempts to reunite itself into one whole being.
- 7:30 P.M.: Sir Breuse Sans Pitie and his minions escape from their prisons at the Cloisters.
- Hob Anagarak is released from its prison by Jim Venkman and Dr. Bassingame. The Ghostbusters use an Eskimo ritual to reseal it.
- Slimer gets employment as a bodyguard for Mike The Mouse prompting Rick and his gang to enlist the aid of Barrow Wights. The creatures double cross the gang but the Ghostbusters capture all of them.
- The Ghostbusters help the ghost of Casey Jones prevent a train disaster so it can disperse peacefully.
- An aspiring Ghostbuster named Kenny Fenderman attempts to prove himself by using an experimental Ghostbusters technology to stop the ghost of Halliwell. The Ghostbusters come to Fenderman's aid. They discorporate Halliwell and capture him.
- Janine Melnitz takes Egon Spengler with her to Canarsie, Brooklyn to have dinner with the Melnitz family. However, Imps overrun the Firehouse. When Peter Venkman's solution backfires, Spengler and Ray Stantz are forced to modify a Proton Pack to capture one giant Imp.
- A Period of Three Days: The Ghostbusters are hired to capture ghosts that have overrun the Eiffel Tower but discover the structure is a Containment Unit. They use their satellite cable account to transfer the ghosts to their own Containment Unit.
- On the 12th day of a city-wide heatwave, Necksa dispatches the Undines to take over the state. Peter Venkman brokers a deal with Necksa and the entity vacates the area.
- The Ghostbusters are hired to bust the ghosts of the Earp Gang in Tombstone, Arizona.
- The Ghostbusters investigate an outbreak of demonic activity in the Carlsbad Caverns. Egon Spengler develops surveyor helmets for the team.
- The Ghostbusters compete for Spooks Illustrated Ghostbuster of the Year.
- November: The third piece of the Moaning Stones is discovered.
- Ghosts organize Deadcon I, a convention dedicated to the end of the world. The Ghostbusters capture every entity attending the event but have to return later to recapture the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
- The Ghostbusters learn the Great Calamari stole an act that belonged to Harry Houdini. They allow Houdini to recover his journal.
- A ghost evades capture by the Ghostbusters and inhabits a geranium. It grows into a gigantic monstrosity. Egon Spengler forces out the ghost by overwatering the plant and the team captures it.
- November 27th: A team of parade workers unleashes an ecto surge while getting several floats ready, including one for Murray the Mantis.
- November 28th: The Ghostbusters release the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man to aid them in defeating Murray the Mantis during the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- The Ghostbusters free civilians taken hostage by animal spirits in Brooklyn's Cheap Thrills amusement park and defeat the entities by reinacting the fire that killed them.
- The Ghostbusters ally with Marduk to battle Tiamat.
- The Undying One is released from the Moaning Stones. Winston Zeddemore embraces his past and seals the entity back into the stones.
- Saturday: The ghost of Phillip Spade manifests to help the Ghostbusters take on the cursed ghost of Blackie.
- A ghost named Buster is hired by the Ghostbusters to be their cook. He almost causes a catastrophic ethereal imbalance by inviting other ghosts to the Firehouse. Buster is relocated to a ghost town in California.
- The Ghostbusters become targets for a minor demon named Dyb Devlin, who wants to ascend the ranks, and his game show.
- The event occurs in The Real Ghostbusters "The Devil to Pay".
- Dyb Devlin states the Ghostbusters fought Samhain last year and validates the October 31, 1984 event in the timeline.
- It is conjecture this is the last event of 1985. A vacation to Tahiti from Devlin seemed a like great way to end the year for the team.
- Egon Spengler and the Master of Shadows agree to a midnight challenge. However, Spengler and Slimer switch bodies after a lab accident. The Master is utterly confused and captured in the process.
- While busting Arzun, Egon Spengler is rendered non-corporeal. Despite the other Ghostbusters' aid, he is shifted to the Netherworld where he is captured by Thole, brother of Arzun. The Ghostbusters perform a successful rescue thanks to Heronymus, another human trapped in the dimension.
- Captain Steel and Dr. Destructo manifest from Len Wolfman's comics. However, since Destructo does not have super powers like Steel, he is captured by the Ghostbusters. Steel willingly returns to the comics amid a surge in popularity from sightings around the city.
- The Ghostbusters mistakenly adopt a shape changer and name it Victor, after Janine's nephew. Melnitz and Slimer come to the aid of the Ghostbusters and they capture the entity.
- March, Thursday to Friday: The Ghostbusters stumble upon Nass Burg and awaken a Genius Loci that was once summoned by one of Egon Spengler's ancestors, Zedekiah. They use their Proton Packs as giant tuning forks and place the loci back into a hibernative state.
- March: The Ghostbusters vacation at a dairy farm owned by Samantha Stantz, a cousin of Ray Stantz, but encounter zombies. Samantha Stantz is able to reason with the entities and convince them to peacefully disperse.
- Charles Von Limburger and his wife begin to be experience hauntings conducted by entities in their mansion.
- Three Weeks Later: The Ghostbusters are hired by Charles Von Limburger to investigate his haunted mansion in Arkham.
- Count Vostok hires the Ghostbusters to investigate two bat demons in Boldavia. It turns out to be a ploy fabricated by Vostok's enemy, Professor Van Helding.
- A rare alignment of stars and the Moon that happens once every 300 years opens a dimensional rift. An infant ghost escapes through and its worried parents arrive in search of it. The Ghostbusters reunite the ghosts and they return to their home dimension just as the rift closes.
- Ral is released from its prison and it quickly amasses an animal army to get revenge on mankind. The Ghostbusters utilize sound to weaken Ral and capture it.
- After a bust on the World Trade Center, the Boogieman enters the physical plane using Egon's repressed fear. The Boogieman is converted into a ghost and trapped.
- Slimer accidentally causes fairy tales to become solid manifestations.
- Surt is captured by the Ghostbusters and placed in the Containment Unit.
- In Extreme Ghostbusters "Slimer's Sacrifice": Egon Spengler notes it was years ago.
- Placement of event in the timeline is conjecture but placed nonetheless due to experiments in changing an entity's state of being in both "The Bogeyman Is Back" and "Once Upon a Slime". While moot when compared to similar entities, the experiments may account for how a giant like Surt was able to be captured and deposited into the Containment Unit.
- Catalytic paranormal flux from the Containment Unit induces Slimer to undergo malevolent ectoplasmic metamorphosis when he sleeps. The Ghostbusters separate Slimer from the flux and trap the second entity.
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Company contracts the Ghostbusters to use the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man for a commercial in exchange for a $50,000 donation to a finanically ailing hospital. However, an entity named Phantom escapes along with Stay Puft. The Ghostbusters, Stay Puft, and Slimer work together to recapture it.
- October 31st: Samhain is released from the Containment Unit by his goblin minions and proceeds to transmogrify the Firehouse into his fortress. Slimer saves the Junior Ghostbusters as the Ghostbusters and Janine Melnitz destroy Samhain's keystone. As a result, Samhain and his army are pulled back into the Containment Unit and the Firehouse reverts to normal.
- A Class 3 Quadro Ped Oral Cyclops is first sighted in Las Vegas.
- Spring: The Ghostbusters are hired by a family to investigate their haunted house. The source turns out to be a paranatural entity. The Ghostbusters send it back to its own dimension with a build up of Proton Streams.
- Spring: Mee-Krah awakens and targets the Ghostbusters' Containment Unit for sustenance. Peter Venkman's invention defeats the entity.
- A Class 5 inhabits a research device in a B.U.F.O. facility laboratory.
- Two Days Later: Walter Peck attempts to get revenge on the Ghostbusters by disposing of Slimer. The Ghostbusters and Janine Melnitz save Slimer. Peck and his cohort, Callahan, are fired from the B.U.F.O. for nearly destroying the facility.
- The Ghostbusters accidentally bring a metamorph to the Firehouse. They trick it into assuming Slimer's form. This allows them to capture it.
- May: The Ghostbusters, Janine Melnitz, and Slimer go camping upstate but encounter a lost Bigfoot. They help it find the time warp back its home dimension.
- The Grundel manifests in New York and resumes its mission of corrupting children, including Kylie Griffin and her friend Jack. Lee Meredith asks the Ghostbusters for help with his brother, ultimately leading them to the Grundel and its capture.
- While investigating a P.K.E. leakage in Central Park, all of the Ghostbusters, except Winston Zeddemore, are transported to a parallel dimension and hunted by the Peoplebusters. They return home through the Peoplebusters' version of the Containment Unit.
- August: A Werechicken appears in upstate New York and triggers a series of events that leads to a giant Werechicken spawn marching to the Empire State Building. The Ghostbusters use Egon Spengler's weather balloon to freeze it in place. Spengler and another victim, Maude, are cured and the Werechicken spawn is captured.
- Ray Stantz inherits a joke shop from his late Uncle Gaylord and accidentally releases a pair of Imps. Stantz and Slimer lure them back to the shop and seal them back into chest before opening a Ghost Trap.
- December 5th: While the Ghostbusters come down with Suezchwuan Flu, Slimer protects the Firehouse from a stray cat named Manx.
- Slimer conspires to get rid of Sedgewick Hotel manager Morris Grout. However, Grout's replacement is Professor Dweeb. Eventually, Grout takes his old job back.
- Winter, A Period of Three Weeks: Paul Smart copies the Ghostbusters' equipment to create the Robo-Buster but it only triggers critical mass in the etheric continuum. The Ghostbusters separate and capture the Spectral Mass that emerges from the continuum.
- January 4th: Scareface inspects spectral activity at the Sedgewick Hotel and approves.
- The Ghostmaster sends three entities to capture the Ghostbusters. Dark, Animax, and Mist Crawler fail their assignment and are captured.
- Professor Dweeb attempts to capture Slimer at the Metro Hospital while waiting for Janine Melnitz.
- The Collector induces a P.K.E. surge in order to locate the Key in the physical plane and attain freedom from the Land of Lost Objects. Winston Zeddemore and Edward Zeddemore surrender the two shards of the Key. The Collector gains his freedom and returns everyone and everything to the physical plane.
- February 2nd: Goolem and Zugg kidnap the Ghostbusters. Slimer leads a rescue mission.
- An Earth spirit is mutated by toxic waste and possesses Ecto-1. The Ghostbusters mistakenly restore the spirit to normal and spare it from capture.
- Next Month: Another classic car show is held in New Jersey.
- September: Slimer protects a stray mouse from Manx.
- October 6th: Slimer gets a birthday present for Chilly Cooper.
- Ocotber 31st: Slimer is the target of Professor Dweeb, Goolem, and Zugg.
- October 31st: The Ghostbusters and Janine Melnitz hold a party at the Firehouse. Egon Spengler dresses as a clown.
- Slimer works for Rudy's Messenger Service to make enough money to buy ice cream from Chilly Cooper.
- Slimer and the Junior Ghostbusters attempt to recapture the Sleaze before the Ghostbusters find out he was accidentally released from the Containment Unit.
- Slimer gathers his friends for the Ghostbusters barbecue.
- Slimer and Professor Dweeb compete in the Canine Club Dog Show.
- Slimer attempts get a job to help pay the food bill but is stalked by Professor Dweeb.
- Slimer is tasked with delivering food to Rafael's latest party.
- During a gardening job, Slimer protects a prize-winning tulip from a gopher.
- Slimer renovates the Firehouse kitchen while Professor Dweeb tries to capture him.
- Slimer and Rudy start up another get rich scheme and compete with a street entertainer and his monkey.
- Slimer mentors a baby pigeon while Manx attempts to prey on it.
- Saturday: Slimer is inspired to hold his own symphony.
- Slimer encounters an extraterrestrial on vacation.
- Trying to enjoy Flex-O-Man Issue 315, Slimer constructs a clubhouse on the roof of the Firehouse.
- Slimer and Chilly Cooper go camping.
- Slimer averts the scheme of Dr. Strangedog.
- Slimer infiltrates Reitman Jr. High School to return homework to the Junior Ghostbusters.
- Slimer is studied by extraterrestrials from Pluto.
- Slimer and Professor Dweeb attend a 3-D screening of "The Haunted Spaceship."
- Peter Venkman tells Slimer a reinterpretation of "Little Red Riding Hood."
- Slimer goes to the beach with his friends.
- November 12th: Slimer entertains himself during an unexpected rainstorm.
- Slimer works to expose Manx' true nature to Janine Meltniz.
- Slimer infiltrated Happy Tails Obedience School to liberate his friend.
- Ritz Cafe sets the record for the world's largest pizza.
- Peter Venkman tells Slimer a reinterpretation of "Jack & The Beanstalk."
- June: The Ghostbusters take a group photo together.
- Poso moves his operations to Ghost Town.
- December 31: The Ghostbusters battle Vigo and collect some of the Mood slime.
- The event is mentioned in The Real Ghostbusters "Partners in Slime" by Egon Spengler.
- This is the only event referenced that took place in Ghostbusters II (aside from visual evidence of Melnitz' hairstyle and Louis Tully now working with the team) and thus, the only taken as canon in the Animated Canon Timeline.
- Thursday to Saturday: The Ghostbusters are infected by a Doctor McCatheter, a ghost that pretends to be a medical physician. The team utilizes Slimer to excise the infection and cure themselves. They capture McCatheter and a group of ghosts he gathered.
- An accident with the Proton Streams causes Egon Spengler to rapidly de-age while the Clock Ghost ages. The team reinacts the accident to restore Spengler and capture the ghost.
- April: Through belief made manifest, Arthur Conan Doyle's characters appear on the physical plane as ghosts. Professor Moriarty attempts to absorb enough negative spiritual energy to solidify and become real. Sherlock Holmes sacrifices himself to trap Moriarty in the Containment Unit. John H. Watson follows Holmes. The Hound of the Baskervilles is also placed in the unit.
- Summer: Peter Venkman, Winston Zeddemore, and Slimer go on vacation to South Dakota and encounter a spectral family.
- Before October 31st: The 300th Annual Pilgrim Festival in Lewistown is threatened by the accidental release of Kestrel. A crystal ball is used to re-imprison Kestrel.
- The Ghostbusters capture the ghost known as Shifter.
- Two Weeks Later, Between October 23 and November 22: On Janine Melnitz' birthday, she and Louis Tully are kidnapped by Poso. The Ghostbusters to make a deal with a Shifter, a former ally of Poso, and perform a rescue mission.
- The Ghostbusters receive a new television with a growing Water Elemental inside. It hatches on the roof of the Firehouse but is dispersed by lightning.
- The Ghostbusters are kidnapped and taken to the Netherworld to stand trial for crimes against the other side. Janine Melnitz, Louis Tully, and Slimer infiltrate the Netherworld and rescues the team.
- During a television special, the Ghostbusters are taken by Al Capone to the Netherworld. The team makes a deal with a rival gang and captures Capone. The rival gang lord returns them to the physical plane.
- October 31st: The Halloween Deal is broken and Boogaloo is freed. Egon Spengler proves the Deal is still in effect and banishes Boogaloo and its army back to the Netherworld.
- A ghost that resembles Slimer escapes through a mirror conduit and traps Slimer and Louis Tully in the Netherworld.
- The Ghostbusters go to the Realm of Fantasy and rescue Janine Melnitz from Orlox.
- Between November 2nd and December 2nd: Slimer is befriended by a witch's familiar. The witch arrives and takes her familiar back.
- December 25th: Lawrence Tully receives two Brain Buster computers for Christmas.
- Slimer wins the state lottery but he must return the cursed money to the grave of Jonathan Tightly.
- A temporary secretary named Dixie turns out to be ghost and lures Egon Spengler into a shotgun wedding. The team utilizes Slimer to compel her to dissolve the marriage.
- The Ghostbusters avoid a forced relocation when a planned expressway is canceled. The Firehouse is declared a historical landmark.
- A trio of ghosts kidnap Slimer to force the Ghostbusters to release their master Spiderlegs from the Containment Unit. The Ghostbusters track down Slimer and captures the three ghosts.
- The Ghostmaster attempts to personally capture the Ghostbusters. Instead, they capture him.
- The Ghostbusters use a faulty trap to capture a ghost. The ghost's essence attempts to reassemble itself. Eventually, all objects tainted by it are purged.
- May: Peter Venkman receives temporary super powers from one of Egon Spengler's devices.
- The Ghostbusters and Slimer investigate the manifestation of the original Penn Station and meet a powerful entity named The Player. They have no choice to play his game but win, anyway.
- The Ghostbusters learn Janine Melnitz was being altered by a Makoveris Lotsabucks for years and capture it before its hold on Melnitz became permanent.
- During a visit to Dnepropetrovsk for a conference, the Ghostbusters are framed by a cult who summons Yibb-Tstll. The Ghostbusters use one of Egon Spengler's devices, nicknamed "Big Trouble," and their Proton Packs to create a hole in the space-time continuum to banish the Old One.
- Peter Venkman tells a visiting class of students about the Ghostbusters bust of the Heck House.
- While investigating the Magic Cabinet, the Ghostbusters are transported to the Netherworld and meet Gorgar. After returning to the physical plane, Nether Energy starts leaking through. The Cabinet sends Gorgar and the energy back to their rightful place.
- The Mean Green Teen Machines invades the dreams of the Ghostbusters. The Ghostbusters reunite and defeat the trio of ghosts.
- A Period of Less Than 10 Days: Winston Zeddemore joins the International Space Project as a civilian expert for 10 days but things go awry when a ghost infiltrates the base. The rest of the team arrives and captures the ghost before it crashes the station onto Earth.
- June 5th: The Ghostbusters return to the Firehouse to discover its been occupied by a ghost family called the Grungies. The Ghostbusters avert a crisis and convinces the family to leave.
- On the anniversary of their 1000 year cycle, Anshar and Kishar appear to do battle but possess Ray Stantz and Peter Venkman to reach a decisive end.
- Karro Zans creates Ghost World and spearheads a plan to take over New York by possessing everyone. Egon Spengler and his mother investiage and free the team from possession. Zans is captured after Spengler outsmarts him.
- The Ghostbusters and Slimer hold the First Annual Ghostbusters Grand Prix charity race but fall prey to The Phantom. Janine Melnitz and Louis Tully open a portal for the team to exit with. The Phantom is sealed within his own realm.
- Summer: During the tenth day of a New York garbage strike, the Glob arrives in New York to free his brother, the Sleaze, from the Containment Unit. He uses Professor Dweeb to do the deed. Peter Venkman convinces Dweeb to help the Ghostbusters capture both ghosts.
- Louis Tully's nephew, Lawrence Tully, is abducted by Lothgar. The Ghostbusters rescue him and capture Lothgar.
- The Ghostbusters are brought to a German village to find their lost ghosts, who were all drained by Count Von Blukenporken. The team uses UV Ray Blasters to disperse him.
- Sammy K. Ferret manifests on the physical plane and turns New York into a cartoon. The Ghostbusters make him reveal his true form and capture him.
- Saturday: The Ghostbusters travel to Spittoon, Texas to confront Black Bart and capture him.
- Professor Dweeb kidnaps Slimer and attempts to study him, but blows up his mother's house as a result.
- Jim Venkman leads the Ghostbusters on an expedition to Mexico and encounters Quetzalcoatl and its Coatls. They place Quetzalcoatl back into hibernation.
- Professor Dweeb attempts to capture Slimer while the Ghostbusters are stalked by the manifestation of the anger of all the entities they caught over the years, a Squid Ghost. They and Slimer eventually capture it.
- The Ghostbusters are brought to Tokyo, Japan to investigate the appearance of B-Movie Monsters. They use unique frequencies to destabilize the entities.
- Peter Venkman is kidnapped by Apshai to serve as a sacrifice in its bid to wage war on mankind. The Ghostbusters destroy its capstone and Apshai disintegrates.
Between 1991-1996 A.D.
- Egon Spengler and Edward Kirilian work together at the University.
- Kylie Griffin is voted 8th Grade Cheerleader of the Year.
- Winter: S.I.D.N.E.E. absorbs a yacht.
- Kylie Griffin's Great Grandma Rose passes away.
- J.N. Kline disappears from the public eye and is assumed to be writing his next book.
- January 22nd to January 23nd: Achira is released from her prison. Egon Spengler attempts to stop her by himself and is infected.
- January 23rd: Egon Spengler quickly christens Roland Jackson, Garrett Miller, and Eduardo Rivera as Ghostbusters to find Kylie Griffin, who is possessed by Achira. The team of rookies captures Achira.
- A demonoid capable of manifesting fear defends its realm during a building renovation. The Extreme Ghostbusters encounter their fears and find the demonoid. It is sealed back into its realm.
- February 22nd: J.N. Kline is released from the hold of the Vathek entities, Crainiac, Corpuscle, and Gristle, by the Extreme Ghostbusters.
- A lowly thief named Steve Rifkin uses the Runes of Kahlil to get revenge on those who wronged him. The Extreme Ghostbusters arrive in his dimension to rescue Rifkin's victims, including Eduardo Rivera, and disintegrate Kahlil. They all flee the collapsing dimension back to the physical plane.
- Luko leaves the Infernal Machine and manipulates Roland Jackson into building another. Jackson activates a Ghost Trap located in the machine's chest cavity to capture Luko.
- March 16th to March 17th: A Malignant Leprechaun escapes its prison and attempts to get revenge on the ancestors of those who imprisoned him, including Mayor McShane. Garrett Miller blasts the Leprechaun with a modified Proton Stream to induce bad luck on the entity. The team is then able to capture it.
- March 17th: Ancient scrolls from Prague arrive at the Beth Shalom Synagogue.
- March 22nd to March 24th: Two vandals attack Beth Shalom Synagogue.
- March 24th: A Golem is summoned to protect the Beth Shalom Synagogue but it began to act on its own accord. The Extreme Ghostbusters force it to reform itself and steals the ancient scroll. The Golem disintegrates.
- Late March: The Extreme Ghostbusters encounter the Jersey Devil near Hanover. They smelt and disperse the entity.
- The event occurs in Extreme Ghostbusters "The Jersey Devil Made Me Do It".
- Garrett Miller states it is now March Madness, which took place during March 13-31 in the year 1997 and Eduardo Rivera states it is Spring Break.
- To correlate with the timeline, the episode was taken out of its production order and moved up to where it is earlier in the year 1997.
- Cohila is freed from his imprisonment and he kidnaps Janine Melnitz to serve as his mate. Egon Spengler is able to break through Cohila's hypnosis and Melnitz traps the entity and its legion.
- April 7th: While busting a Gremlin, the Extreme Ghostbusters are arrested by the FBI. During a flight to Washington D.C., the Gremlin is released but recaptured.
- An ectoplasmic vampire is awakened in the ocean and occupies a research vessel. It is captured but stolen by Francois Rousseau. The team recaptures it before the spirit can enter the ocean.
- April 22nd: The Piper attempts to kill several children after Mayor McShane refuses to alter his contract. The Extreme Ghostbusters capture it after forcing it to release its emanations.
- April 22nd: Human souls are replaced by Ghostmakers. The Extreme Ghostbusters fall victim but take back their bodies and capture the Ghostmakers' leader, the Mirror Demon.
- Duophanes arrives in New York City on his 300 year anniversary. The Extreme Ghostbusters make it reveal its true form by stating a paradox for a wish and capture the entity.
- May: S.I.D.N.E.E. leaves the Bermuda Triangle and begins moving up the eastern seaboard.
- May 22nd: A nest of Laughter Vampires choose Eduardo Rivera as a replacement.
- May 22nd: The Glostic Sisters, a Siren and Banshee, surface in New York City. The Siren helps the team capture her sister then willingly goes into a Ghost Trap.
- The Orb of Moldova arrives at John F. Kennedy International Airport for an unveiling at the Metropolitan Museum. Tenebraug manifests and begins taking eyes from victims. Eduardo Rivera and Kylie Griffin disintegrate the entity by tricking it into looking at the Orb.
- June 17th, Tuesday, 6:00 to 6:30 p.m.: Two boys are kidnapped by Le Maison.
- The event occurs in Extreme Ghostbusters "Home is Where the Horror Is".
- The parents state the boys were kidnapped on Tuesday evening around 6-6:30 pm.
- "June 17th" is caculated from the basis that the episode ends on the start of the summer solstice, June 21st.
- To correlate with the timeline, the episode was taken out of its production order and moved down to where it is later in the year 1997.
- June 20th: A couple approaches the Extreme Ghostbusters about the disappearance of their sons. They enter Le Maison and save the children. Garrett Miller is taken hostage instead.
- The event occurs in Extreme Ghostbusters "Home is Where the Horror Is".
- "June 20th" is caculated from the basis that the episode ends on the start of the summer solstice, June 21st.
- To correlate with the timeline, the episode was taken out of its production order and moved down to where it is later in the year 1997.
- June 21st: The Extreme Ghostbusters interrupt Le Maison's feast and frees its victims' spirits.
- July 30th: Tempus attempts to start the Great Ghost Uprising but is captured by the Extreme Ghostbusters during a shift in the timeline.
- The Scepter of Donar is used again and Harasvelg goes on a rampage in New York. The Extreme Ghostbusters use the Scepter to modify their Proton Streams and capture the entity. Slimer dissipates the vortex left behind.
- August 18th: Lotan surfaces in New York City with Maiikrob in pursuit. Maiikrob sacrifices himself to implode Lotan with unstable Proton Packs.
- Fenris manifests in New York and Surt nearly succeeds in escaping the Containment Unit.
- The Grundel escapes from the Containment Unit but is recaptured by the Extreme Ghostbusters. Kylie Griffin is reunited with her childhood friend, Jack.
- Shanbahac is excavated from Brazil and sent to New York. The Extreme Ghostbusters force Shanbahac out of its host and captures it.
- Morpheus crosses over into the physical plane. The Extreme Ghostbusters allow it happen and easily captures Morpheus.
- September 16th: A Troll's bridge is destroyed, prompting it to seek a new haven. The Extreme Ghostbusters reconfigure the flow of their Proton Packs to fuse all the Trolls into one entity and captures it.
- September 16th: Campucho is awakened in an oil field in the process of being harvested. Its essence possesses several vehicles and are drawn back to the source. The Extreme Ghostbusters use detergent to dissipate its oily exterior and captures it.
- A mountain spirit is released in Utah. It travels to the eastern seaboard in search of radioactive sustenance.
- One Week Later: The mountain spirit arrives in New York and the Extreme Ghostbusters use reconfigured Proton Streams to render it inert before trapping it.
- Leonard Bates falls victim to a Wishgiver and is stalked by a Ghost Bride. The Extreme Ghostbusters provide Bates sancutary and captures the Ghost Bride. However, they are contacted by Bates again. They arrive at his home and dissipate the Wishgiver.
- Ravana infects food and begins to harvest its victims, including Slimer. Slimer force feeds Ravana and causes the entity to implode and lose its sustenance. The Extreme Ghostbusters capture it.
- Edward Kirilian steals the Crystal Skulls to open a portal to the Netherworld and procure more Spirit Slaves. Egon Spengler and the Extreme Ghostbusters intervene. The Slaves take Kirilian with them to the other side.
- Power Demons awaken from hibernation and begin causing blackouts across New York City.
- October 16th: Demi-Dog prepares the way for its master, The Mistress. Egon Spengler broadcasts a recording of Slimer's scream to weaken remotely possessed dogs led by Demi-Dog. The Extreme Ghostbusters capture it then The Mistress.
- October 16th: Gu Mo is released from its imprisonment and attempts to recreate the 15 Flaming Circles. The Extreme Ghostbusters set the Proton Streams a half cycle out of phase with the Circles to weaken Gu Mo for capture.
- The event occurs in Extreme Ghostbusters "Eyes of a Dragon".
- Garrett Miller states it has been a couple months since the events of the Extreme Ghostbusters' encounter with a Gremlin.
- Gu Mo declares it will be the end of the Year of the Ox. This further establishes the events of Extreme Ghostbusters takes place in 1997, which was the Year of the Ox.
- November 4th: Lilith sends a Li'l Earth vacation giveaway postcard to Janine Melnitz.
- November 14th: Lilith infiltrates the Firehouse and copies equipment schematics to construct a Bio-Containment Vortex to imprison mankind in and use them as a power source. Janine Melnitz comes to the aid of the Extreme Ghostbusters and Egon Spengler. Together, they capture Lilith.
- November: The Sphinx targets intellectuals in New York City. Egon Spengler correctly answers its riddle and the Extreme Ghostbusters capture it.
- November, Before a Saturday: The circle of four true believers creates an energy field for Cernunnos to use to cross over to the physical plane. The circle is used to capture Cernunnos.
- The event occurs in Extreme Ghostbusters "Witchy Woman".
- Kylie Griffin states she has a term paper due, implying the end of the semester, and it is also college football season.
- Between November 17th and 21st: The original Ghostbusters reunite for Egon Spengler's birthday and team up with the Extreme Ghostbusters to bust Class 4 Self-Replicating Specters.
- November 27th: The two Ghostbusters teams mount a defensive to prevent S.I.D.N.E.E. from reaching critical mass and becoming quasi-gravitational like a black hole.
Alternate 20th to 21st Century A.D.
- In the aftermath of the Great Ghost War, a younger Kylie Griffin suddenly appears and helps overthrow Tempus. This flux causes the future to be rewritten and Tempus' ascension to power never happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.