Once Proteus created the Cerberus Manifestation to search for The Real Ghostbusters of Dimension 68-R, the entity started searching the multiverse. One of the portals it passed over led to 11-W. The prime dimension Ghostbusters met the Ghostbusters of 11-W during their own exploration of the multiverse. It was determined 11-W contained extremely dangerous ghosts. Egon Spengler, of the prime dimension, asked the Ghostbusters of 11-W for their help in retrieving ghosts that escaped from the Containment Unit and escaped into the multiverse. All of the teams involved in the operation gathered in the Warehouse. The Ghostbusters of Dimension 11-W, Ghostbusters of Dimension 68-M, and Ghostbusters of Dimension 68-Q were shuttled to the Firehouse and Jenny Moran presented them to Walter Peck as proxies for the team to handle any local calls that may arise.
- The Ghostbusters are based on those in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Versions).
- On page 15 and 16 of Ghostbusters Get Real Issue #2, in the bottom right of the page, the Ghostbusters appear in a portal.
- On page 43 of Ghostbusters Get Real Trade Paper Back, the Male and Female Rookies now appear in the portal formerly occupied by the Filmation Ghost Busters in Get Real Issue #2.
- In Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #2, Dan Schoening added these Ghostbusters to page 20 on his own, prompting Erik Burnham to come up with a back story for them. 
- IDW Publishing
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 5/31/18
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 3/27/18Trading Card reads: "Interestingly enough, 68-Q isn't the only dimension whose populace has exaggerated, cartoon-like features -- it's also something noticeable in Dimension 11-W, which, unlike 68-Q is filled with extremely dangerous spectral entities."
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 4/18/18