The Ghostbusters of Dimension 68-Q (also known as Saturday Morning Ghostbusters) are a parallel version of the Ghostbusters who are exaggerated caricatures of humanity akin to Saturday morning cartoon characters. 
Once Proteus created the Cerberus Manifestation to search for The Real Ghostbusters of Dimension 68-R, the entity started searching the multiverse. One of the portals it passed over led to 68-Q. Sometime later, the prime Ghostbusters began their study of the multiverse with their Interspatial Teleportation Unit and discovered 68-Q by accident. It was just a fraction of a decimal point off from the frequency of 68-R.  They soon met the Ghostbusters and learned the ghosts in 68-Q were of a whimsical variety and the dimension was one of the safest ones they've encountered.
Egon Spengler, of the prime dimension, asked the Ghostbusters of 68-Q for their help in retrieving ghosts that escaped from the Containment Unit and escaped into the multiverse. All of the teams involved in the operation gathered in the Warehouse. The Ghostbusters of Dimension 11-W, Ghostbusters of Dimension 68-M, and Ghostbusters of Dimension 68-Q were shuttled to the Firehouse and Jenny Moran presented them to Walter Peck as proxies for the team to handle any local calls that may arise. Ray 68-M declared, in Japanese, that he was ready to blow many things up and perhaps capture a ghost. Kevin Tanaka quickly told Peck he didn't understand anything Ray said. Peck exclaimed he knew what that Ray said.
- The Ghostbusters are based on the version that made recurring appearances on the Slimer! animated series.
- On page 16 of Ghostbusters Get Real Issue #2, in the bottom right of the page, the Ghostbusters appeared in a portal.
- On March 27, 2018, Erik Burnham posted the Crossing Over Virtual Trading Card 11 of 50, the "Saturday Morning" Ghostbusters from Slimer!, revealing they occupy Dimension 68-Q.
- In Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #2, Dan Schoening added these Ghostbusters to page 20 on his own, prompting Erik Burnham to come up with a back story for them. 
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 3/27/18Trading Card reads: "The residents of Dimension 68-Q are exaggerated caricatures of humanity, resembling Saturday morning cartoon characters more than anything else, and like a Saturday morning cartoon, the ghosts encountered here are almost strictly of a whimsical variety. 68-Q is probably the safest dimension we've ever encountered."
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 3/27/18Trading Card reads: "An accidental discovery, the dimensional frequency of the SATURDAY MORNING GHOSTBUSTERS is just a fraction of a decimal point off from the frequency of the REAL GHOSTUSTERS."
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 4/18/18