"Glorp! It'll keep you smiling."
- News Anchor; Station Identification
Glorp!  is a toothpaste brand.
After the Ghostbusters trapped Woodchuck, Janine Melnitz remembered her television was still on. A news reporter announced the segment sponsor, Glorp! and a manifestation emerged. The guys quickly blasted and trapped it before anymore damage was done.
Glorp! is another giant ghost that takes on the appearance of a toothpaste with sharp teeth at the cap.
- On page 22 of Ghostbusters Issue #10, Glorp! makes a non-canon cameo on a sign in the diner.
- On page 2 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #5, Glorp! makes a non-canon cameo on the back cover of Celebrity Magazine but is misspelled Gloop!
- On page 5 of 35th Anniversary: The Real Ghostbusters, the Ghostbusters visit a Glorp Factory.
- ↑ TV Announcer (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Station Identification" (1987) (DVD ts. 04:39-04:40). Time Life Entertainment. TV Announcer says: "Glorp. It'll keep you smiling!"