Hasbro is a major toy manufacturer that currently has the Ghostbusters license.
Current Era Hasbro Lines/Releases
Due to the scheduling announcement being before the Ghostbusters: Afterlife film announced delay, it is uncertain when many items will be released.
- Transformers-Ghostbusters Collaborative: Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure (July 31, 2019)
- Transformers-Ghostbusters Collaborative: Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime Ecto-35 Edition Figure (July 18, 2019)
- Ghostbusters Kenner Classics Figures- Reissue of the first wave The Real Ghostbusters toys (June 2020)
- Hasbro Ghostbusters Plasma Series Figures Toy Line (Summer 2020)
- Hasbro: Ecto-1 Playset (Summer 2020)
- Hasbro Ghostbusters Role Playing Toy Line (Summer 2020)
- Hasbro: Ecto-1 (Summer 2020)
- Hasbro Ghostbusters Fright Feature Figures Toy Line (Summer 2020)
- Hasbro Ghostbusters Ecto-Plasm Ghost Gushers Set (Summer 2020)
- Hasbro Ghostbusters Paranormal Plushies Set (Summer 2020)
- Hasbro Ghostbusters Plasma Series: Spengler’s Neutrona Wand (Fall 2020)
- Hasbro Ghostbusters Mega Mighties Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Fall 2020)
- Hasbro Ghostbusters Fright Features Ghosts Toy Line (Fall 2020)
- Hasbro Ghostbusters Ecto-Plasm (Fall 2020)
Acquired Previous History
Note this is covering only Ghostbusters related products and not other things.
Previous releases by way of mergers or brands:
- Milton Bradley had released from 1986 to 1991, The Real Ghostbusters Board Game, Shrinky Dinks, and a assortment of puzzles. Also, a Ghostbusters II puzzle was released by them.
- Coleco- Which had released the The Real Ghostbusters: 16" Power Cycle in 1987, found itself filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy due to their financial decline over the years a year later in 1988. In 1989, Hasbro purchased most of Coleco's remaining product lines, including the designs and license to release The Real Ghostbusters Power Cycle. Playskool (a Hasbro brand at this point) released a updated version 1990.
- The Real Ghostbusters toy line by Kenner -From 1986 through 1991, The Real Ghostbusters toy line was being released. Hasbro acquired Kenner in 1991.
- Play-Doh which had been owned by Kenner during the time of The Real Ghostbusters Play-Doh Set release and related The Real Ghostbusters Fun Kit (with Play-Doh Fun Factory) also were bought.
- Parker Brothers- Which had released The Real Ghostbusters: Dodge in the Dark (Driving Game) was already a part of Kenner.