Haunted Human Figure: Granny Gross Ghost is an action figure which is part of Kenners The Real Ghostbusters Toy Line's Haunted Humans set. It featured Granny Gross, a ghoul with a long jaw and tongue and a grotesque third eye beneath her hat.
The Haunted Human set also included Terror Trash, Mail Fraud, Hard Hat Horror, Tombstone Tackle, and X-Cop. Later, Kenner also released two Haunted Vehicles, which had a human and vehicle that changed into ghosts/monsters. The two Haunted Vehicle sets: Air Sickness, and Wicked Wheelie.
Granny Gross Ghost
Front of Card Instruction
Change Sweet Old Granny into Granny Gross!
Back of Card Instruction
1. Pull head up to drop the tongue and jaw, move head up and down for jaw and tongue action. To close lift jaw back up and snap into position.
2. Turn detail on front of hat to either side to expose third eye. Move hat up and down to make eyes go in and out.
3. To close hat, position hat to either side. Push down and turn to front or back to lock in place.
Description from Action Toy Guide
Each of these action figures looks like ordinary people. But watch out! They change into Haunted Humans.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #2, the Haunted Humans (except Tombstone Tackle) make a non-canon cameo as people outside the Pequod's.
- On page 11 of Ghostbusters International #8, the ghost is visually based on the Granny Gross Ghost figure.
- In Ghostbusters Annual 2017, on page 44, In panel 5, there is a portrait of Granny Gross's human form. 
- On Cover B of Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #4, in the frame on the upper level is the human form of the Granny Gross figure.
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters 35th Anniversary: Extreme Ghostbusters, Granny Gross makes a non-canon cameo in its human form in the frame on the wall.