Haunted Human Figure: X-Cop Ghost is an action figure which is part of Kenner's The Real Ghostbusters Toy Line's Haunted Humans set. It featured X-Cop, a skeleton-like ghoul with glowing eyes and a jaw that opened farther than normal.
The Haunted Human set also included Terror Trash, Granny Gross, Mail Fraud, Hard Hat Horror, and Tombstone Tackle. Later, Kenner also released two Haunted Vehicles, which had a human and vehicle that changed into ghosts/monsters. The two Haunted Vehicle sets: Air Sickness, and Wicked Wheelie.
Front of Card InstructionEdit
Change Ordinary Policeman into Gruesome X-Cop!
Back of Card InstructionEdit
1. Pull down gloves and boots to expose arm and leg bones until they catch in the open position.
2. Press button on back of belt to lower face and chest and expose skull and bones. Continue pressing button to make hat move up and down and change eyes. To close, lift face and chest back up and snap into position.
Description from Action Toy Guide
Each of these action figures looks like ordinary people. But watch out! They change into Haunted Humans.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #2, the Haunted Humans (except Tombstone Tackle) make a non-canon cameo as people outside the Pequod's.
- On page 36 of Ghostbusters Annual 2018, in panel 1, on the right is a ghost based on the X-Cop Ghost.
- The X-Cop Ghost makes a non-canon cameo on Cover B of Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #2.