IDW Publishing Comics- Ghostbusters International Volume 2 is a trade paperback collection published on February 1, 2017.  It features the regular covers as chapter pages (except for Issue #9 which uses the subscription cover) at the beginning of each issue and selected images as book ends for each issue.
This trade paperback collects:
- Ghostbusters International Issue #6
- Ghostbusters International Issue #7
- Ghostbusters International Issue #8
- Ghostbusters International Issue #9
- Ghostbusters International Issue #10
- Ghostbusters International Issue #11
Art from Issue #6-11 are reused several times for this trade collection:
- The front cover reuses the regular cover of Issue #9
- Page 3 reuses the Issue #6 Regular Cover
- Page 4 to 5 reuses various images for each person credited
- The image with Dan Schoening's credit is the Brujo from Issue #9 page 9 panel 5
- The image with Gilberto Lazcano's'credit is the Gulper Ghost from Issue #7 page 19 panel 2
- The image with Ted Adams' credit is the Granny Gross from Issue #8 page 14 panel 3
- The image with Justin Eisinger and Alonzo Simon's credit is Loftur Þorsteinsson from Issue #7 page 17 panel 5
- The image with Dan Schoening, Rachael Stott, and Erik Evensen's credit is Aibell from Issue #7 page 10 panel 5
- The image with Erik Burnham's credit is a Banshees from Issue #7 page 8 panel 1
- The image with Luis Delgado, Anna Chher, and Andrew Harmon's Esme Torres from Issue #6 page 18 panel 2
- The image with Neil Uyetake and Robbie Robbin's credit is Loftur from Issue #10 page 1 panel 2
- The image with Tom Waltz is Gottskalk Nikulausson and Ghost Priests amalgam from Issue #10 page 10 panel 1
- Page 6-7 combines Dramatis Personae from the issues.
- Page 8 reuses the Issue #6 Regular Cover
- Page 29 reuses the image of the Weeping Woman in White from Issue #6 page 9 panel 1
- Page 30 reuses the Issue #7 Regular Cover
- Page 51 reuses the image of the Aibell from Issue #7 page 10 panel 5
- Page 52 reuses the Issue #8 Regular Cover
- Page 73 reuses an image of the Granny Gross in Issue #8 page 14 panel 3
- Page 74 reuses the Issue #9 Subscription Cover
- Page 95 reuses the Brujo from Issue #9 page 10 panel 5
- Page 96 reuses the Issue #10 Regular Cover
- Page 117 reuses the Gottskalk and Ghost Priests amalgam from Issue #10 page 8 panel 5
- Page 118 reuses the Issue #11 Regular Cover
- Page 140-151 are the six Haunted America files from Issues #6 to #11
- Page 152-153 is the Reader's Guide
- Page 154 reuses the Issue #6 Retailer Exclusive Cover.
- The back cover uses parts of the Issue #7, #8, #10, and #11 Regular Covers and #9 Subscription Cover.
Differences from the issues:
- The What Came Before! and staff social media pages are omitted.
On November 23, 2016, the Volume 2 trade paperback appeared in the February 2017 solicits. 
- The Diamond order code is DEC160527.
- This is the first trade paperback to collect six issues. This is the second to collect more than four issues.
- ↑ Previews World page Ghostbusters International Volume 2 TPB 11/23/16
- ↑ Comic Book Resources "IDW Publishing Solicitations for February 2017" 11/23/16
- Volume 1
- Volume 2
- Volume 3
- Volume 4
- Volume 5
- Volume 6
- Volume 7
- Volume 8
- Volume 9
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters
- Ghostbusters: Get Real
- Ghostbusters International
|Previous Collection||Next Collection|
| GBI Volume 1||GB 101: EATC|