Ghostbusters Year One 3 is the third of a four part mini-series by IDW Publishing.
It's PETER VENKMAN'S turn to be interviewed for the Ghostbusters biography, and he proves to be an elusive subject... until he gets to talking about the national news made by the pretty pesky poltergeist that was haunting a fashionable New York dance club! Disco may have died, but that doesn't mean it won't come back! Ghostbusters: Year One continues here!
On October 4, 2019, Tom Waltz made a cryptic post tagging Erik Burnham, Dan Schoening, Luis Antonio Delgado, and Tim Lattie and revealing four covers featuring each of the original Ghostbusters and nods to the first movie.
On October 21, 2019, Tom Waltz posted another teaser image featuring each of the original Ghostbusters.
On October 26, 2019, Erik Burnham revealed he was done writing three issues.
On December 20, 2019, March solicits revealed the logline, cover A, and basic crew info.
On January 3, 2020, Erik Burnham announced Issue #3 was half drawn.
On January 20, 2020, in an interview, Erik Burnham estimated Dan Schoening is days away from finishing art for the issue. Winston won't be in the issue as much because the story is set before he was hired. Despite the story taking place in The Rose, Schoening still drew the interior of the club then put the dark and smoky atmosphere over it.
- The Diamond Order Code is JAN200778.
- ↑ Previews World Year One #3 12/20/19
- ↑ TomWaltz Tweet 10/4/19
- ↑ TomWaltz Tweet 10/21/19
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 10/26/19
- ↑ Major Spoilers "IDW Publishing for March 2020" 12/20/19
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 1/3/20
- ↑ Ghostbusters Interdimensional Crossrip #602 - Erik Burnham Writer of Ghostbusters Year One Returns! - January 20, 2020 11:38 -11:43 1/20/2020 Erik Burnham says: "And Dan is, gosh, I think days away from finishing Issue #3."
- ↑ Ghostbusters Interdimensional Crossrip #602 - Erik Burnham Writer of Ghostbusters Year One Returns! - January 20, 2020 14:41-15:00 1/20/2020 Erik Burnham says: "Um, the third issue was set just before he was hired so he's a little...a little bit less in that. The preview---the solicit is out now I should say, not the preview, and that's y'know at the--the Casey Kasem bit, the fashionable nightclub the Rose."
- ↑ Ghostbusters Interdimensional Crossrip #602 - Erik Burnham Writer of Ghostbusters Year One Returns! - January 20, 2020 17:49-18:01 1/20/2020 Erik Burnham says: "The, uh, the third issue of Year One with the Rose. I said, "Okay, so we're in a nightclub which means there's a lot of dark and there's a lot of smoke so you won't have to worry about"--he drew the club anyway then put the dark and smoke over it."
|Previous Comic book||Next Comic book|
| Year One #2||Year One #4|