Ghostbusters Year One 4 is the fourth and last of a four part mini-series by IDW Publishing.
On October 4, 2019, Tom Waltz made a cryptic post tagging Erik Burnham, Dan Schoening, Luis Antonio Delgado, and Tim Lattie and revealing four covers featuring each of the original Ghostbusters and nods to the first movie.
On October 21, 2019, Tom Waltz posted another teaser image featuring each of the original Ghostbusters.
On October 26, 2019, Erik Burnham revealed he only had the fourth issue left to write.
On November 16, 2019, Erik Burnham hinting he was going to start writing the script in the coming week.
On January 3, 2020, Erik Burnham announced Tom Waltz was happy with the script.
On January 20, 2020, in an interview, Erik Burnham revealed Issue #4 shows the Ghostbusters' first experience with using the Containment Unit and things go wrong. There will be a bit of Egon vs. Slimer.
- The Diamond Order Code is .
- ↑ TomWaltz Tweet 10/4/19
- ↑ TomWaltz Tweet 10/21/19
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 10/26/19
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 11/16/19
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 1/3/20
- ↑ Ghostbusters Interdimensional Crossrip #602 - Erik Burnham Writer of Ghostbusters Year One Returns! - January 20, 2020 15:28-15:57 1/20/2020 Erik Burnham says: "The fourth issue is Egon and, um and uh yeah no, on this one I wanted to show their first experience using the Containment Unit. It's untested, uh, y'know, until they put something in it. They don't know it needs to be calibrated or it's 100% working and things go wrong so it gives us...that gives us a bit of Egon vs. Slimer."
|Previous Comic book||Next Comic book|
| Year One #3||To Be Announced|