Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters 2 4 is the fourth issue of a sequel mini-series by IDW Publishing.
On August 22, 2017, Cover B and RI and a logline was included in a first look. 
On October 31, 2017, on the weekly Turtles Tuesday, Tom Waltz and Erik Burnham hinted there's a very touching moment for the Turtles towards the end of Issue #4 that Waltz has been wanting to do for for a long time but never got to.  
On November 10, 2017, in an interview, Erik Burnham hinted there is a big twist in Issue #4. 
On November 18, 2017, a cover, credits, and 5 page preview was posted. 
- The Diamond Order Code is SEP170494.
- Cover A
- What Came Before
- Page 2
- Page 3
- In panel 2, on the far left, above the smoke and written on the face of the building is Luis Antonio Delgado's 15 easter eggs as "#15".
- Page 5
- The Collectors' price for summoning by a ghost is also a piece of their soul like the price for a human summoning them.
- Page 7
- Darius Dun alludes to Splinter.
- Page 8
- Once again, the Ghostbusturtles' Containment Unit is visually based on the version in The Real Ghostbusters.
- Danny is chosen to talk to Michelangelo, mirroring when Ray was elected to talk to Gozer in the first Ghostbusters movie.
- Danny's last name is revealed to be Welker, a nod to Frank Welker, who voiced Ray in The Real Ghostbusters.
- Danny's speech mirrors Ray's speech to Gozer in the first movie, even Peter realizes this.
- Harold doesn't believe in aliens, like Egon which first came up in Ghostbusters Volume 1 Issue #11.
- Page 10
- Danny exclaims 'Sweet Christmas' - a famous phrase used by Marvel character Luke Cage.
- Page 11
- Page 13
- Ray alludes to Chi-You and mentions when he possessed Winston in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #4.
- In panel 6, there is a typo in Raphael's sentence - a "so you're" instead of "you're so".
- Page 16
- Raphael mentions growing up alone. He was homeless in New York City until he met Casey Jones and later the other Turtles and Splinter early in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ongoing comic book.
- Page 17
- In panel 2, on the table:
- The purple duffel bag is The Real Ghostbusters Slumber Mate from 1989.
- The yellow packet is Hostess' Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pies from 1990-1991. It is the one with Leonardo on the package.
- The white golf club bag is based on the bag of Scott Simpson during the second round of the 1997 Motorola Western Open at Cog Hill Country Club in Lemont, Illinois. Bill Murray carried it for him. 
- Egon mentions the Containment Unit.
- Dontalleo once again mentions his death in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #64 and the transfer of his mind into the robot Metalhead.
- In panel 4, on top of the shelf is a can of Blody, first advertised in The Real Ghostbusters episode "The Halloween Door".
- In panel 4, an unused logo from development of the first movie is on the toolbox.
- In panel 2, on the table:
- Page 18
- Egon admits he would have preferred to be brought back by science. In Ghostbusters International #11, he was restored to life by the goddess Aibell.
- The third floor hall is seen for the first time.
- In panel 4, between Donatello and Egon is a frame of a poster from the first Ghostbusters movie.
- In panel 4, Egon alludes to the Interspatial Teleportation Unit.
- In panel 4, Egon's watch is based on the Seiko Voice Note M516 4009 watches worn in the first movie. They can be notably seen in most of the press photos worn by Egon and Ray.
- Page 20
- Tang Shen, the mother of the Turtles in feudal Japan, appears. She has reached out to the Turtles and Splinter sparingly during the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ongoing. Notably when Donatello was dead, he came to the garden dimension and spoke with her.
- Page 21
- The Next page is finally corrected to 'Next Week' instead of 'Next Month'.
- Previews World page TMNT/Ghostbusters 2 #4 8/23/17
- Sy Fy Wire "Exclusive: The TMNT meet the Ghostbusters (again) in first look at comic crossover" 8/22/17
- TaddGalusha Tweet 9/25/17
- erikburnham Tweet 10/3/17
- IDW Publishing Facebook 19:47-20:39 10/31/17 Tom Waltz says: "But also, uh, especially for fans following our Turtles series since the beginning, there's a moment for our four brothers that I, uh, feel is very touching and moving and something I've kind of wanted to write for a long time. It's never happened in the ongoing series on the Turtles side so this gave us an opportunity and I think Erik will agree the art for that moment turned out beautifully and what happens... that one I'm not going to spoil but what happens there is very moving and very important to the Turtles moving forward."
- IDW Publishing Facebook 20:30-20:32 10/31/17 Erik Burnham says: "That's towards the end of Issue 4."
- Down and Nerdy Tweet/Episode 188 56:14-27 11/10/17 Erik Burnham says: "The big twist here is in Issue #4 and then the last page of Issue #4 is just one of my 'wow!' - that's gonna want people to y'know time travel a week to get to the next issue, that last page of issue 4."
- Comic Book Resources "EXCLUSIVE: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters II #4 (Preview)" 11/18/17
- Luis Delgado deviantArt "TMNT/Ghostbusters II #4 page 02" 12/6/17
- Luis Delgado deviantArt "TMNT/Ghostbusters II #4 page 12" 12/6/17
- Luis Delgado deviantArt "TMNT/Ghostbusters II #4 page 20" 12/6/17
- Golf "50 Greatest Bill Murray Golf Photos" 11/29/14
|Previous Comic book||Next Comic book|
|TMNT/GB 2 #3
||TMNT/GB 2 #5|