"How is Elvis, and have you seen him lately?" - Joe Franklin; Ghostbusters
Talk show host and nostalgia guru Joe Franklin starred as himself in Ghostbusters.
Ghostbusters Related Credits
Joe Franklin was known for The Joe Franklin Show which had aired on WOR-TV from 1962 to 1993.  The same show (originally on WJZ-TV and later on WABC-TV from 1951 til the moved in 1962) was known as the first television talk show. 
The information in this section is gathered from IMDb and is meant to only be a brief list of highlights of their career.
- The Mercy Man - Actor (2009)
- Black Ribbon - Actor (2007)
- CBS Summer Playhouse (TV Series) - Actor for an episode (1989)
- Invisible Thread (TV Movie) - Actor (1987)
- Broadway Danny Rose - Actor (1984)
- In 10/7/1983 final shooting script, Joe Franklin started the show off with telling Ray the Ghostbusters reminded him of Ghostbreakers starring Bob Hope. 
- In one of the takes, Dan Aykroyd answered Franklin's Elvis question with, "He's lost a lot of weight." 
- ↑ Wikipedia-WWOR-TV
- ↑ Wikipedia-Joe Franklin
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 95. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0590336843. Joe Franklin says: "Ray, every time I hear about your company, I can't help thinking about the old Bob Hope movie."
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 95 annotation. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0590336843. Paragraph reads: "During one of the takes, Aykroyd responded to Franklin's inquiry about Elvis with: "He's lost a lot of weight."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The information is sourced from "IMDb", which is User-generated content. It will be used temporarily as a reference until it can be replaced with a verified primary source. See link references guide.