KUD meter (which means Kitchen Utensil Detector Meter) secondary paranormal detection device.
During a summer case in New Orleans, Winston had the KUD Meter handy when the Ghostbusters visited the residence of Mr. Thibodeaux. Kylie Griffin took the Kud Meter with her on the investigation of Dana's Apartment. Kylie used a KUD Meter while she determined what the Dimensional Inverter had picked up on. Winston used the KUD Meter during the sweep of the Pearson house on Staten Island. During the dimensional bleed incident, Kylie used the KUD Meter when the Ghostbusters 101 pilot team were interviewed about using the Interspatial Teleportation Unit. Winston used the KUD Meter during the Ghostbusters' investigation of City Water Tunnel No. 3.
It is a (Radio Shack) Micronta 3001 Metal Detector with a added Potato masher, paddle strainer/spoon strainer, and a LED light.
- It is a fan named item. It was named by Brent Kling at Cylandprops. There is no official name that has been used for it in any source materials.
- Ongoing Series
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ghostbusters
- Ghostbusters Annual 2015
- "Daydreams and Nightmares!"
- Ghostbusters 101
- Ghostbusters Annual 2018
- Jack Doud's Homepage-Ghostbusters 2 KUD Meter Reference images and it is explained how to build one.
- Cylandprops:Presenting: The Kenetic Unit Detector
- GBFans:K.U.D. Meter