Leopold is a star conductor but rather snobbish.
During a performance of the "Ride of the Valkyries" at the Metropolitan Opera House, Leopold witnessed several Valkyries manifest and attack The Diva. He begrudgingly accepted Egon Spengler's offer for the free services of the Ghostbusters. Leopold also declared his rehearsal better not be ruined before he stormed off.
Leopold is a snob and doesn't seem to care about anyone. He isn't even impressed with The Diva's soprano skill. His focus is maintaining his perfect attendance record and never missing a performance.
- Leopold has been a conductor for 20 years.
- On page 10 of Ghostbusters Issue #3, Leopold makes a non-canon cameo on an advertisement.
- On page 12 of Ghostbusters Issue #5, Leopold appears again on an ad outside Ray's Occult Books.
- ↑ Marsha Goodman (1986). Episode Call Sheet and SAG Report - "A Fright at the Opera" (1986).
- ↑ Leopold (2009).The Real Ghostbusters- "A Fright at the Opera" (1986) (DVD ts. 15:43-15:46). Time Life Entertainment. Leopold says: "In 20 years as a conductor, I never missed a performance!."