The Marshmallow Mini (also known as Marshmallow Minion, Mini Stay Puft, and Stay Puft Golem)  is a creature that the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man uses to attack the Ghostbusters in all three of Ghostbusters: The Video Game. For strategy on defeating him, go to Panic in Times Square Level (realistic version) or Panic in Times Square Level (stylized version) articles.
Marshmallow Minis are generated by the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, who hurls a hunk of his body at opponents that will release several of the creatures when it hits the ground. They are able to spit fireballs. Their weakness is the Boson Dart, a well-aimed shot being able to take out several at once.
Realistic Version Information
According to Tobin's Spirit Guide
- Category: Class V Manifesting Outworlder
- Type: Corporeal (dispersible)
- Attacks: Melee, Range, Rush
- Weaknesses: Boson Darts
- Special: Spawn of Stay Puft
These Class V entities are the mischievous spawn of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, a not-so-tasty blend of corn syrup, water, gelatin, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, and evil.
Marshmallow Minis only manifest during encounters with Stay Puft. Because they are Stay Puft's direct spawn, they retain the same soft and squishy consistency as their maker. Contact protocol for Marshmallow Minis dictates that you use Boson Darts to detonate them from afar and keep them at a distance. If they swarm or surround you, they can be very difficult to shake off. They are made of marshmallows, after all.
- Times Square
Stylized Version Information
According to Tobin's Spirit Guide
- Category: Class 5 Destructor Manifestation Homunculus
- Abilities: Bite Attack, Marshmallow Launch
Some destructor manifestations of gods have been known to spawn smaller minions from their bodies. These creatures carry out menial tasks and terrorize the denizens of an area while the destructor form goes about its business leveling the architectural structures. The minions are often weak and travel in large numbers to overpower their prey.
The doglike minions that I witnessed Stay Puft spawn were quite voracious, but were easily dispatched with a short burst from the Blast Streams.
The Blast Stream will take these out pretty easily, but they are strong enough to justify giving Boson Darts a try if you're in a hurry or facing several of them.
The art page can be found in Times Square, during the "Top Floor: Hauntings, Demons..." section. It is hidden inside a crate in the generator room.
In its PCOC file, the entity is referred to as a Stay Puft Homunculus, smaller versions created and animated by the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man through a form of ectoplasmic mitosis. They are still psychically linked to Stay Puft, utilizing a "hive mind" like connection although smaller versions seem to have shown some individuality.
The Marshmallow Mini's classification is partially seen as "Class 5 Ectoplasmical..."
The Marshmallow Mini has a PKR frequency of 5.789 to 7.001. Its eV count is incalculable and varies.
- Originally, there were supposed to be fat minions that spawned the smaller ones seen in the final version of the game. 
- The spawn were modeled by Glenn Gamble to look like ravenous burnt marshmallow. He created multitudes of variations of them with their material by simply shifting the burnt parts of their UVs when they were spawned. 
- On page 23 of Ghostbusters Issue #4, a photo of a Marshmallow Mini is included in the PCOC file on the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.