Mayor Bradley was the Mayor of New York City. He appears in 2016 movie.
The Ghostbusters first meet the mayor after Martin Heiss fell out of the window because of the ghost Mayhem, which Erin had released from the ghost trap to impress Martin. The agents brought the four Ghostbusters to City Hall where the Mayor along with mayor assistant Jennifer Lynch were there to talk with them. The Mayor made it clear that they all knew what they were doing and that ghosts are real. However, the Mayor also made it clear that he wanted them to stop bringing attention to it and let Agents Hawkins and Rorke handle it.
In the middle of a live press conference at New York City Hall concerning the dimensional bleed incident, the Mayor suddenly turned into Mayor Bradley. Bradley declared New Yorkers could handle a little weirdness then changed back again. While the Ghostbusters were taking on Doctor Kruger at the Empire State Building, the Mayor called the Firehouse six times in a span of 20 minutes but Kevin Beckman never answered. Erin later decided they should call the Mayor and ask him to get Kruger's Yorkville Brownstone condemned for public safety reasons.
- On July 6, 2015, it was reported Andy Garcia was cast as the Mayor of New York.
- On page 5 of Ghostbusters 101 #3, in panel 3, the news ticker makes a nod to when Mayor Bradley didn't like to be compared to the Mayor in "Jaws".
- On page one of Ghostbusters 101 #5, panel 3, the Mayor changes to Mayor Bradley.
- Ghostbusters 101
- Ghostbusters Answer The Call
- ↑ The Wrap "'Ghostbusters' Casts Andy Garcia, Cecily Strong, Michael K. Williams in Sony’s Paul Feig Reboot (Exclusive)" 7/6/15
- ↑ Erin Gilbert (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters: Answer The Call Issue #3" (2017) (Comic p.8). Erin Gilbert says: "Guys, the Mayor has called six times... apparently in twenty minutes."
- ↑ Erin Gilbert (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters: Answer The Call Issue #3" (2017) (Comic p.18). Erin Gilbert says: "We have to call the Mayor and get this place condemned ASAP."