McDonald's in Canada in the year of 1989 ran an Ghostbusters II Promotion. It seems to have only included four specially designed tray liners.
List of ItemsEdit
There was not official names or numbers for the tray liners.
- Ecto-1a/Firehouse exterior Theme
- Nunzio Scoleri/Titanic Theme
- Slimer/Firehouse exterior Theme
- Tony Scoleri/Firehouse basement Theme
- Like much of the merchandise tie-ins to Ghostbusters II, the designs uses elements of The Real Ghostbusters.
- The Nunzio Scoleri/Titanic Theme tray liner plagiarizes the cover of the book "The Discovery Of The Titanic" (by Robert D. Ballard), which was released in 1987.
- On page six of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #4, the Ecto-1a/Firehouse theme appears on the board in panel five.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters International #11, in panel 4, on the board is one of the McDonald's Canada tray liner: Ecto-1a by the Firehouse.
- McDonald's The Real Ghostbusters Promotion 1987
- McDonald's The Real Ghostbusters Promotion 1992
- Hardee's Ghostbusters II Promotion 1989
Five images were provided by Paul Rudoff of Spook Central (Fan Site).