Megan Brown is an assistant editor with IDW Comics.
Megan Brown graduated Summa Cum Laude from Loyola Marymount University in 2016 with Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature/Letters. She started working at IDW Publishing in July 2018 as an editorial assistant.
Related to Ghostbusters
Megan Brown has done assistant edits for the following comics:
- Ghostbusters Crossing Over
- Ghostbusters 35th Anniversary: Ghostbusters
- Ghostbusters 35th Anniversary: The Real Ghostbusters
- Ghostbusters 35th Anniversary: Answer The Call Ghostbusters
- Ghostbusters 35th Anniversary: Extreme Ghostbusters
- Transformers/Ghostbusters Issue #1
- Transformers/Ghostbusters Issue #2
- Transformers/Ghostbusters Issue #3
- Transformers/Ghostbusters Issue #4
- Transformers/Ghostbusters Issue #5
- Ghostbusters Year One Issue #1
- Ghostbusters Year One Issue #2
- Ghostbusters Year One Issue #3
- Ghostbusters Year One Issue #4
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #8, in panel 4, the orange menu standee on the table lists World Famous Brownies made by Megan Brown for $4.99.
- In Ghostbusters Year One Issue #3, the Barber's Shop Get To Know An Employee spotlights Megan Brown and reveals:
- Her favorite drink is Dr. Pepper.
- Her favorite color is red.
- Her favorite fictional character is Bucky Barnes.
- She is often mistaken for Elizabeth Brei.
- She can recite the entire "Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye" safety video from Disneyland.
- She once built a lightsaber at Savi's Workshop.
- She has a Freddie Mercury tattoo.