Michael C. Gross was the creator of the no-ghost sign. He is a well known artist. He is not to be confused with the actor from Family Ties.
- Ghostbusters - Associate Producer
- - Designer of the No-Ghost Sign
- The Real Ghostbusters - Executive Producer to all 140 episodes
- - Commentator on The Real Ghostbusters Dvd Box Set
- Slimer! - Executive Producer to all 33 episodes
- - Writer to episode Monkey See, Monkey Don't
- Ghostbusters II - Executive Producer
- Heavy Metal - Associate Producer (1981)
- Legal Eagles - Executive Producer (1986)
- Kindergarten Cop - Executive Producer (1990)
- Beethoven - Producer (1992)
- Beethoven's 2nd - Producer (1993)
- Michael Gross appears on Time magazine's corner flap during the first montage in Ghostbusters. 
- Joe Medjuck and Michael Gross were very involved in The Real Ghostbusters and took the show quite seriously. They read every script and tried to make sure that nothing was going to embarrass anyone. They were so involved that they almost got the show canceled because they wouldn't do certain things that ABC wanted done. It drove the other producers crazy because Medjuck and Gross wanted some stuff on the air that they didn't want unless they liked it. 
- On page 15 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #13, Oscar's principal is listed as Mr. Gross, a possible nod to Michael Gross
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters International #1, in panel 2, framed on the wall is the "We'll Kill This Dog" cover of National Lampoon's January 1973 issue, designed by Gross.
- In Ghostbusters International #2, on page 1, in panel 2 and 3, once again framed on the wall is the "We'll Kill This Dog" cover of National Lampoon's January 1973 issue, designed by the late Michael Gross.
- Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 92. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0918432685. Paragraph reads: "Time's characteristic corner flap bears the image of associate producer Michael Gross, while U.S.A. Today's golf victor is Michael McWillie -- a designer hired to produce the bogus covers (Time title and format by permission of the publisher, Time, Inc.)."
- Beyond the Marquee Joe Medjuck Interview 9/15/14
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.