The Moose Ghost is the ghost of an irritable moose. 
During the testing of the Remote Access Teleportation Unit, the Fire Goblins were accidentally teleported from the Containment Unit to Dimension 75-B. They settled in the Helsingor Brewery. A team of Ghostbusters from various dimensions arrived to recapture them. They summoned a Moose Ghost to help prevent their recapture. They burst out of a vat and spilled warm beer all over them. The Moose Ghost chased after Abby Yates of Dimension 80-C. Abby had enough of the fire and blew up the Moose Ghost with a Proton Grenade. She pointed out it was expendable. Alan Crendall and Winston Zeedemore of Dimension 68-R wrangled the Fire Goblins, who called foul. Winston Zeddemore threw out a Trap-Gate and captured them. Alan checked his P.K.E. Meter and called the room clean aside from the Moose Ghost's particles.
- The Moose Ghost were first introduced in the 44th Crossing Over Virtual Trading Card, released on July 17, 2018.
- On the card, it was colored fiery orange.
- IDW Comics
- ↑ Winston Zeddemore of Dimension 68-R (2018). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #5" (2018) (Comic p.11). Winston Zeddemore of 68-R says: "Okay, that's a ghost moose, man."
- ↑ TomWaltz Tweet 7/18/18Virtual Trading Card reads: "CLASSIFICATION: When the GHOSTBUSTERS came to retrieve them, they summoned a Class 6 to help avoid recapture... and if you've never dealt with an irritated moose before, let me tell you -- they're worse when they don't have to obey the laws of physics. The FIRE GOBLINS are not intentionally destructive, but the ectoplasm that makes up their spectral form is highly combustible."
- ↑ Alan Crendall of Dimension 50-S (2019). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters IDW 20/20" (2019) (Comic p.3). Alan Crendall of Dimension 50-S says: "Exploding moose."