Renaissance Pizzaria is a pizza restaurant in New York City.
Peter Venkman and Janine Melnitz took Special Agent Melanie Ortiz to Renaissance Pizzaria after the Ghostbusters returned home from Iceland. Melanie was elated with a certain pizza and exclaimed it was spiciest pizza she ever had then asked why they didn't tell her about the place sooner. Peter remarked they didn't show it to just anyone. After 5:48 pm, Ray Stantz and Jenny Moran arrived. Ray yelled from outside that "he" was in New York. Peter thought he was referring to the ghost of President John F Kennedy manifesting again. Janine explained the repeat manifestations to Melanie.
- The pizzaria is a stand-in for Eleven Madison Park Restaurant.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters International #10, the address of the pizza restaurant is 11, seemingly referring to 11 Madison Avenue.
- Peter's shirt appears to be based on the uniforms worn by the Zissou team in "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" staring Bill Murray.
- Janine mentions Idlewild, the previous name of the John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- In panel 6, Janine has a mug with a tea bag in it, a nod to her love of chamomile.