The Roswell's Belda'r Cafe is an eatery in New Mexico.
- The Belda'r Cafe is a stand-in for the now defunct Cover-Up Cafe. The reveal was the 'Weather Balloon' part cut off by the bottom of the panel.
- The cafe is named after Beldar, a character portrayed by Dan Aykroyd in the Coneheads SNL sketches and movie. "Consume Mass Quantities" is a Beldar catchphrase.
- The 3-eyed Happy Face is from the Ivan Reitman movie Evolution.
- Sitting at the counter is Paul Rudoff of Spook Central.
- Next to Paul with his back turned is Calahan from "Big Trouble With Little Slimer"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.