The Ghostbusters, in their Ecto-1, came upon a road block of three hot dog carts. The Ghostbusters got out of the Ecto-1 to move the carts so they could proceed to The Mercado Hotel. They heard a noise from the one to the left and saw a green glow. Slimer popped out, still eating a number of things in the cart. They gasped. Abby asked what the hell that thing was. Slimer turned and burped at them. They gasped. It grabbed some of the food and flew towards them. They side stepped him. Slimer flew right into the driver's seat of Ecto-1. Abby Yates and Patty Tolan yelled at him to stop. The engine started and Slimer reversed out. Abby was annoyed at Jillian Holtzmann for leaving the keys in the car. Slimer swung Ecto-1 into a parked car. Patty knew her uncle was going to be pissed. Slimer roared and the gas pedal was pushed down. He charged Ecto-1 towards them. Abby ordered everyone to light him up. Holtzmann interjected and revealed the equipment on the roof rack was basically a nuclear reactor. Patty cast her vote that they don't shoot at it. They gasped and jumped out of the way. Ecto-1 barreled past the carts. He rammed a fire hydrant. A geyser erupted. He rammed a light pole and drove on. The pole crashed down, narrowly avoiding a man running. Abby realized they gave a ghost a nuke and proposed they should probably run.
- Sabrett is a real hot dog vendor brand that serves New York City, especially Manhattan.
- Holtzmann likens the mess of hot dog carts to her kitchen.
- In the first movie, when Slimer was released from the Containment Unit, he ended up eating in a Sabrett hot dog cart.
- During filming in Boston, when Slimer guns it through the roadblock, Ecto-1 passes Milk Street while hitting some lamp posts. The building on the right of this other shot has a blue awning that reads "Travers Hospital Medical Group, Otavia Health" in the movie and is "Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Atrius Health" in real life.
- ↑ Jillian Holtzmann (2016). Ghostbusters (2016 Movie) Extended Edition; Chapter 14 (2016) (Blu-Ray ts. 1:39:54-1:39:55). Sony Pictures. Jillian Holtzmann says: "You guys, this looks like my kitchen."