Sara Richard is an Eisner nominated artist based in New Hampshire.
Sara Richard loves strange juxtapositions, has a profound respect for the Art Deco, Art Nouveau, and Sumi-E movements, adopting lines and shapes from these genres into her work. She also loves comics, toys, and cartoons and is part of a cosplay team called Human Sushi with her two best friends, Abby and J'aimie. In her spare time, Richard does ghost hunting, hang gliding, painting, and karaoke. She illustrated the children's book "Kitty and Dino" from Yen Press which was nominated in 2013 for an Eisner Award for Best Publication for Young Readers. She has been steadily working on variant covers for the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic comic series from IDW. Richard's resume of work includes Hasbro, IDW Publishing, DC Comics, Yen Press, Game Salute, Terminal Press, Arcana Comics, Rittenhouse Archives, Upperdeck, Versicolor, and Perna Studios. 
Sara Richard's art is hand painted with acrylic paint usually on paper.
Related to Ghostbusters
Sara Richard has drawn the following:
- Ghostbusters Annual 2015
- "Trick or Treat"
Sara Richard has done pencils for the covers:
- Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #2
- Retailer Incentive Cover
- She is inspired by Margaret Macdonald and Charles Rennie Mackintosh, Alphonse Mucha, Tamara De Lempicka, Erte, Michael Parkes, Susan Seddon-Boulet, and Gustav Klimt.
- Her favorite characters are Tank Girl, Butters Stotch, Deadpool, Painkiller Jane, Angel, Spike Spiegel, and Vash
- Her favorite music genre is Rock.
- She is afraid of centipedes.