Scene 1: Tunnel of Slime is the first "Scene" (meaning level) in Ghostbusters II Video Game, which was developed by Kemco and published by Activision.
- x1 Pursuing Spider (Avoid)
- x4 Bouncing Heads (Trappable)
- x2 Bouncing Lanterns (Trappable)
- x11 Slimers (Slime-able, Trappable)
- x4 Hovering Spiders (Trappable)
- x1 Flying Hand (Trappable)
- x14 No-Ghost Logos (Slime-able, Trappable)
Ray lands in the Tunnel. Moving forward, dodge the Bouncing Head. Next there will be a Bouncing Lantern and a Slimer. Fire the Slime blower at the Slimer while dodging the lantern. Continue shooting as a No-Ghost Logo comes next. A Slimer shows up next, drop a trap and walk a bit more forward so another Bouncing Head and Bouncing Lantern can be trapped with the Slimer. Then shoot the next two No-Ghost Logos and the next Slimer that shows up afterwards. After that dodge the two Hovering Spiders. Two Slimers will show up at that point, drop another trap. A No-Ghost Logo will also fly by.
|Previous Level||Next Level|
|None||Scene 2: Hitting the Road|