The Sedgewick Hotel is a 16 floor  upscale hotel that became infamous as the site of the Ghostbusters' first official case. However, allegations the hotel is haunted was always denied by management. 
Differences Between Canon
- Morris Grout and Bud appear to be the only ones working here, while in the first movie, the hotel has a large staff.
- Slimer's original capture in the original 1984 Ghostbusters film is alluded to on various occasions.
- Although the Sedgewick appeared on Slimer!, it never made an appearance on The Real Ghostbusters.
- The Slimer! Series Bible confirms the Sedgewick Hotel is located near Central Park. 
- The Slimer! Series Bible alluded to an incident where Manx got into Van Huego's penthouse apartment and unraveled the Persian carpet. As a result, Fred was blamed and sent to obedience school. 
- Mrs. Van Huego and Fred live on the 16th floor. 
- The Sedgewick Ghosts occupy the 13th floor that isn't supposed to exist. 
- The Ghost Travel Guide rates the Sedgewick at three shrieks.
- The Sedgewick Hotel is mentioned in The Real Ghostbusters' bio on the 33rd Crossing Over Virtual Trading Card, posted on June 12, 2018. 
- Sedgewick Hotel
- Welcome to the Hotel Sedgewick Level (realistic version)
- Return to the Sedgewick Level (realistic version)
- Welcome to the Hotel Sedgewick Level (stylized version)
- Return to the Sedgewick Level (stylized version)
- Sedgewick Hotel (Mission)
- Sedgewick 2 (Mission)
- Hotel (Side Missions)
- Ghostbusters Get Real
- Ghostbusters Crossing Over
- 35th Anniversary: The Real Ghostbusters
- "Out with Grout"
- Morris Grout (2009). Slimer!- "Slimer for Hire" (1988) (DVD ts. 13:13-13:19). Time Life Entertainment.
- Kaufman, Charles, Janson, Len & Menville, Chuck (1988). Slimer! Series Bible (Revised Final 3/9/88)" Script p. 21. DIC Enterprises, Inc. Paragraph Reads: "The Sedgewick is near Central Park -- on the far edge of Slimer's neighborhood, so that it is a bit of a journey to get there from the firehouse."
- Kaufman, Charles, Janson, Len & Menville, Chuck (1988). Slimer! Series Bible (Revised Final 3/9/88)" Script p. 26. DIC Enterprises, Inc. Paragraph Reads: "Like the time the sneaky cat slipped into Fred's penthouse apartment and unraveled the Persian carpet. That earned Fred a lifetime course at an overpriced obedience school -- which is another place Fred escapes from."
- "Out with Grout"
- TomWaltz Tweet 6/12/18
- Egon Spengler (2015). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #3" (2015) (Comic p.4). Egon says: "The Sedgewick Ghost."
- 68-R Memo (2018). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #2" (2018) (Comic p.21). Memo reads: "Finally, the green ghost from the Sedgewick has been adopted by them as a pet, named Slimer."
- Saul Pendleton (2019). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 35th Anniversary: The Real Ghostbusters" (2019) (Comic p.11). Saul Pendleton says: "Yes - these charlatans had harbored this dangerous class-four phantasm every since allegedly trapping it at the Sedgewick Hotel in '84."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.