The Stasis Field Generator is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Nintendo DS Version).
- Ability: The Stasis Field Generator immobilizes all ghosts in its radius, but unfortunately the process takes up all the energy of the proton packs, so the weapons can't be used while it is turned on.
- Research Cost: money cost: $5000, slime cost: 750
- Research Duration: 8 days
- Production Cost: $1875
- Production Duration: 4 days
When in use it will freeze the ghosts for 10 seconds.
- On page 12 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #2, the Stasis Field Generator makes a non-canon cameo in the box on the shelf by Peter Venkman.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.