- Grand Lobby
- Dressing Room
- Wardrobe Room
- Laundry Room
- The location used for filming the scenes for Stonebrook Theatre was the Wang Theatre.
- Originally, the bust was going to take place at Comic Con then a theater then a ballet then in the middle of a movie. It was ultimately set in a heavy metal concert. 
- On August 6, 2015, it was reported Ozzy Osburne was at Boston's Citi Wang Theatre, portraying the frontman of a metal band in the "Rock Revenge Fest featuring Ozzy Osbourne" as part of a "12 Hour Marathon of Metal." On July 27 to 31, the Citi Wang Theatre was dressed as the Stonebrook Theatre. 
- There was a deleted scene when the Ghostbusters first arrive at the Stonebrook. Two angry nerds would have insulted them and told them to clean a house with their vacuum cleaner because girls can't catch ghosts. A Ghostbusters slaps them on the butt then lights their butts on fire with her thrower. 
- On page 18 of Ghostbusters 101 #6, the sixth image is from the 2016 movie, Chapter 9, during the Stonebrook Theatre bust when Mayhem perched on Patty's shoulders. Peter Venkman appears in place of Patty.
- ↑ EMPIRE Online "Empire Podcast: Ghostbusters Spoiler Special with Paul Feig" 19:44-20:31 7/27/16 Paul Feig says: "It was really a last minute decision to make that a rock concert because originally we wrote it to take place at Comic Con cause I thought 'what a great place so if something happens, people think it's part of the show.' Someone in costume or cosplay then we kind of went, 'I don't know...' Ted 2 had a big sequence at Comic Con and I don't want people to think I'm saying F*** you to the geeks of the world because I am one. I've been going to Comic Con for over 20 years and moved on that. We were going to put it in a theater then a ballet and then you what, it's in the middle of a movie. We need a set piece that's big action and this idea of a heavy metal concert felt like we could get a lot of mileage out of it."
- ↑ Billboard "Ozzy Osbourne to Front a Metal Band in the 'Ghostbusters' Reboot?" 8/6/15
- ↑ EMPIRE Online "Empire Podcast: Ghostbusters Spoiler Special with Paul Feig" 08:02-08:29 7/27/16 Paul Feig says: "And cause I had had a thing that when they first pull up in front of the rock concert, there was a thing we wrote when they came out then these two like angry nerds come by and go, 'What are your guys supposed to be? Eh those look like vacuum cleaners. Why don't you go clean the house or something. Good girls can't catch ghosts' then they walk away and one of them slaps them on the ass and sets his ass on fire. And we were going to do that and is that too harsh on the people? And so we were doing that scene, came up, and that was it...that's all we need."
From Film and TrailersEdit
Unless otherwise noted, the screen caps come from the Extended Edition of the film.
Deleted Scene "The Beasts of Mayhem"Edit
Deleted Scene "The Singer Gets High"Edit