Stryker Beach Golf Course is a private golf course located in Brooklyn of the Answer The Call universe.
A trio of golfers and their caddy was attacked the ghost of a golfer during their tee-time. Ern's golf ball floated in mid-air then the ghost manifested and rained balls on them. His friend stated a mulligan wasn't being declared and yelled for someone to call the Ghostbusters. Abby Yates, Jillian Holtzmann, and Patty Tolan responded. Upon entering a shop on the course, Holtzmann yelled she heard someone had a problem with their balls then bet anyone $20 she could make an old man in the corner fall over. An employee approached the team and informed them the ghost was out on the 13th green. Abby reminded everyone she wanted to trap the ghost to study then her P.K.E. Meter picked it up. To her dismay, Holtzmann shredded the ghost with the Ghost Chipper. She insisted the readings were too skewed to be a decent test subject. The team left the course to deal with three more calls.
- Stryker Beach Golf Course is a stand-in for Dyker Beach Golf Course in Brooklyn.
- On page 1 of Ghostbusters 101 #2:
- The caddie is visually based on Danny Noonan from the movie "Caddyshack".
- The golfer who took a swing is visually based on Lou Loomis from "Caddyshack". He was portrayed by Brian Doyle-Murray.
- The other two golfers are visually based on the Bishop and Dr. Beeper.
- The ghost is visually based on Jacob Marley from "Scrooged" which starred Bill Murray.
- In panel 6, the building is visually based on one from "Caddyshack". It was from the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Florida where interior dinner room and dancing scenes were filmed.
- On page 2 of Ghostbusters 101 #2:
- In panel 3, the old man is visually based on Judge Smails from "Caddyshack".
- In panel 3, the frame quotes Ty Webb's "Be the Ball" mantra from "Caddyshack".
- The golf course employee who talks to the Ghostbusters is visually based on Sandy McFiddish from "Caddyshack".
- On page 3 of Ghostbusters 101 #2, in panel 5, the building is visually based on one from "Caddyshack". It was from the Rolling Hills Golf & Tennis Club (now called Grande Oaks Golf Club) where golf scenes were filmed. Notably, it can be seen when Judge Smails slices.
- Ghostbusters 101